Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 04:41 PM

Default do a good deed for all: suggest a good method for reviewing archives

In the interest of helping those of who us who have not yet exhaustively searched the archives -- not to mention those who are tired of hearing the same, old questions -- I invite everyone to suggest a good, systematic way of delving through the archives.

I'm not asking for favorite six-max posts. Rather, I'm asking whether there are any particular searches to suggest in order to get a good overview of the fundamental aspects of six-max, which apparently were thoroughly discussed in the archives.

Any ideas?
Old 07-12-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: do a good deed for all: suggest a good method for reviewing archives

Wynton,

Seriously...just do a search for Peter_Rus.

___1___
Old 07-12-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: do a good deed for all: suggest a good method for reviewing archives

[ QUOTE ]
Wynton,

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

Ikke has some good stuff also
Old 07-12-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: do a good deed for all: suggest a good method for reviewing archiv

all the good players went thru hush. search for nate, ulysses, sodapop, vehn, schneids, gonores. there are some awesome posts from back then.

btw...nates my fav.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:00 PM

i agree with the other guys - if you read all the posts from nate or peter rus from when they started posting here to when they finished i think it would give you a great perspective on what you need to be thinking about and doing to get better

the big U, schneids, soda, and several others also make great reading although its more one off things than the progression that you might see with nate and peter if you read their posts from the start - it amuses me that several of these guys are now considered poker deitys - not because they arent fine players - they all are - but because at some point they would look familiar to many of the posters here now

stripsqueez - chickenhawk
Old 07-18-2005, 02:43 AM

Over the past few months I've had the names written down--Stripsqeez, Schneids, Nate, Ulysses, Peter, etc.--but the only way I know how to search is from most recent to oldest, but to read from "back then" (whenever these players were really developing their SH games), I need a way to get back there-aside from spending an hour each day clicking "next" through thousands of posts. Anyone?

Thanks,
M
Old 07-18-2005, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Childhood in my ass!

/mc
Old 07-18-2005, 04:09 AM

have it display 1000 posts per page
Old 07-18-2005, 06:34 AM

Default How to skip through 1000\'s of post to see old schneids or whoever

do your search for 2 years, or whatever, then hit next to go to the 2nd page. Now note in the URL the part that says "Searchpage=1"

change that to 10, 25, 200, whatever you want, to move further and further back without paging through one at a time.

2nd
Old 07-18-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: How to skip through 1000\'s of post to see old schneids or whoever

No matter what time frame I put, and no matter whose name I put, it only shows the year 2005 posts. I've tried to mess with my personal settings as well...nothing's working...thoughts?

M