Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 10:32 PM

Default Incredibe string of good cards = final table!!

I played in a $5 tourney with 161 people. First hand I get AKo and win some. 2nd hand AA. Get on person out when I slowplayed a floped third A and they had 10-q with a 10 on the flop and q on the river. Also through the whole time i always made a flush on the turn when i was going for it for a cheap price and got paid off by worse hands. Every good hand I got paid off and I realized that i wouldn't of been able to make the final table with out it. I got AA two other times one in the middle of the tourney and one at the final table. Right after that I got KK I for 10-Q and flopped j-10-q then turned a 10 and rivered a K and busted the guy who made a straight. Every hand was amazing and my final hand I had J-10s and lost the coin flip vs A-6o. I just wanted to share these cards I had during the tourney. I placed 5th out of 161 and I was wondering if other people felt they could cash without these cards I got.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: Incredibe string of good cards = final table!!

making it deep has alot to do with how aggressive you are and how well you can play a big stack if you can make it ahead.