Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2005, 03:23 PM

Default General PF Question

I'm pretty aggressive in the CO and Button when folded to me, raising with most hands and taking a lot of pots down pf and with some continuation bets. What adjustments should I make if there are very loose players in the blinds? What if they are LAG's?
Old 07-15-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: General PF Question

I wouldn't raise with garbage if very loose players are in the blinds. What type of LAGs?
Old 07-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Pf, I will get miniraised back out of the binds, and then they will lead at me on almost every flop.

The kind that will check raise out of the blinds, call with almost any two, and it's hard to find out wher you're at.

What about limping with big hands hoping to put in the third raise against a loose raise from the blinds?
Old 07-15-2005, 03:44 PM

Then I wouldn't be raising garbage against them. I don't look to play pots against tricky players who force me into making difficult decisions. Open-limping on the button seems pretty fishy to me, not meaning fishy as in donk-like, but very odd. Even moreso from a player such as yourself who frequently open-raises in LP with garbage. I'd just raise into the tricky and/or passive players with my good hands and expect them to come along for the ride.