Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Poker Qwik Stats beta ver. 0.39 released!

Happy 4th of July!

I am happy to release the next beta of PQS today. Lots of changes & fixes. Took a while to get this version out there, but I think it is worth the wait. The next version should not take as long.

Thanks,
Justin

Learn about and grab it at: http://www.parareal.com

Here is the recent change list:

Supported Poker Rooms:

- Party Poker (Ring and SnG)
- Poker Stars (Ring and SnG)
- Eurobet (Ring and SnG)

Changes in 0.39

- Cleared up hands chart quite a bit. Players who did not play hand are now marked w. "---". Losing Players Hole Cards are displayed in RED. All of your hands are displayed in black(non played), red(played and Lost), or green(Played and won hand)

- Notes are automatically taken when a player plays a hand out of position or calls a raise with a hand he should fold. This is rudimentary right now, but working better than I initially expected w. the rules established based on sklansky's hand groupings. The amount of notes on each player is displayed by a number following the player name.

- Cleaned up some discrepancies between the different poker rooms.

- Added support for PokerStars SnG. Certain situations will cause players cash count to get out of sync. This is being worked on to be resolved.

- Fixed Pokerstars mucked hands not being displayed in chart. If you play a hand where a player mucks, the history file actually records the hand. It will now be displayed in the hand chart.

- Software Version is now displayed in Qview.

Known Issues:

- PokerStars SnG cash count getting out of sync.

- When changing path to Poker Room in setup, the username list is not getting refreshed.

- Notes are basic and not 100% yet, but working pretty well so far.

- Help File needs updating.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Poker Qwik Stats beta ver. 0.39 released!

Just a little more info. I just updated the website from simply forums to the beginnings of a real site. BUT the really important thing is that you no longer are required to sign up for the forums in order to download Poker Qwik Stats. It can now be downloaded from the main page w/o sign up.

Thanks!
Justin