Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2005, 03:54 AM

Default Pokertracker Question

I have pokertracker but I have NEVER used it for single table sit and gos. I play the $10+1 NL holdem tourneys at party poker. Basically, I do NOT know how to get the information/history into the database because it's different from cash games, isn't it? So advice about this would be greatly appreciated so that I can start tracking my results.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:51 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker Question

[ QUOTE ]
I have pokertracker but I have NEVER used it for single table sit and gos. I play the $10+1 NL holdem tourneys at party poker. Basically, I do NOT know how to get the information/history into the database because it's different from cash games, isn't it? So advice about this would be greatly appreciated so that I can start tracking my results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Capturing hand histories works pretty much the same as for ring games - at least for Party. The only extra thing you have to do is collect a tournament summary afterwards. I set up a pop3 email account at www.hotpop.com which is free, and get my summaries sent there. Then pokertracker has an automated function for accessing your pop3 server and importing summaries - once its set up its pretty hassle-free.

For more info do a search, or go to www.pokertracker.com .
Old 07-03-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Pokertracker Question

import the tournament hands just as you would a ring game. The only difference is you must go to File --> Party & Affiliates Tournament Results Manual Entry ---> A table with all the tournaments should show up select the tournament and fill in the details. The only annoying thing is you must close all the poker tracker windows such as your ring game summary or else you get an error message.

PM me if you still have trouble.