Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Looking for Canadian PP EFT Anecdotes

I don't play at party regularly, but I want to use them for some EFT's to my canadian account since they offer a better exchange than neteller. I've searched through some of the older threads on here about this (with my limited searching abilities) last week and read a little about how you need to play there for a bit before withdrawing to your account or Party will cancel the withdrawal.

So, I'm looking for a few anecdotal stories from people who have used this service in the way that I am proposing (deposit from neteller to party and then withdrawal from party to account). I'm not adverse to putting in a few hours to do this, but if it requires substantial time then I think I would make more from rakeback than I save from doing my withdrawal in this fashion. Did it work? How much did you have to play for it to work? Is it worth the hassle? etc. Anything you feel like sharing would be appreciated.

So, tell me your story. Also, what is the biggest withdrawal (from party OR neteller) that I should make to my account. I know to keep it less than 10k but should I keep it less than 2.5k or...? Any advice on withdrawal size from party or neteller to a canadian account using an EFT would also be appreciated.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Looking for Canadian PP EFT Anecdotes

3 weeks ago I transferred 3K from my Neteller account to Empire poker. The following afternoon I withdrew the money via EFT and it was in my bank within 3-4 days.

The following week I withdrew another 1K via Empire EFT. Again there were no problems.

I do play a lot of hands on Empire as it is the only Party Skin where I have rakeback... so I can't speak to what would happen if you haven't played on the site in eons and suddenly made a substantial deposit followed immediately by a similar withdrawal. They may flag it as suspicious.

If you can do it, it really is the only way to go. No transaction fees and they actually offer an exchange rate (slightly) better than the posted rate. If you are withdrawing a large amount of money, you are saving a substantial amount on these fees.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Looking for Canadian PP EFT Anecdotes

I usually play at Empire. There was a reload at Party I had about $1000 in so I put in another $1000 played off the bonus left it for a couple of days meantime I had some money transferd from another player about $150. So I try to cashout $1500 and and they denied me because of the $150 transfer because I didn't play since. About 4 days later I got an email saying my withdraw was approved.

I mainly play at Empire under my wifes account that I play under because of rakeback and I haven't played under my own since I created hers. I tried to cashout by eft from there and they denied it because of 2 names attached to the account. That is where all my money is so thats where my dilema lies.