Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 09:26 PM

Default Guts Poker Cashout Update

Much to my shock, things moved rather quickly after posting on this site. Not sure if they read here, but definitely has me wondering. My $1700 cashout was finally processed after two months. They gave the excuse of independent investors questioning my $1700 cashout with $0 deposit (partook in a $20 free offer).

So now a review and frank words. BS that it took that long, no doubt. But the fact that I made $1700 from nothing means very soft games despite the traffic. In my case, it's worth the risk. They even gave me $100 free in my account as an appology which increases their sincerity in my eyes. Overall, if you put any of your own money in there, keep it to a minimum. They don't have big games, and there is no reason to put in more than $100, which is what I would do if they ever had another free $20 offer (the $100 deposit relieves the 45 day cashout restriction. I waited 45+30+30 btw). That is when all the suckers come out... free money.

Other than that, I can't recommend it, simply because they took a very inappropriate amount of time to cashout my winnings. The support staff was friendly, but I honestly don't think they have a clue what is going on in the company as a whole, which is why they kept giving me the runaround... they didn't know what was really going on with my money and so gave me fake reasons to put me off.

Upset, yes. Would I play there if I had gotten my money in 3 days instead of 60? yes. will I play there again? no, not unless they have another promo and the pickings are prime.

for the whole story, email me at Jdragon@vt.edu
I already have it written up.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:23 PM

Default Re: Guts Poker Cashout Update

Be glad that you got paid. Look what happened to MS Sunshine...