Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Is This Kosher?

I have a party account.

I want to sign up at Empire with an affiliate to get rakeback. After e-mailing the affiliate I got a reply back saying that I had to use a different email address to sign up. Is this how it is always done?

I know I have to use a different computer to download the Empire Software. So I'm using a different computer, a different e-mail address and the whole thing is starting to feel a little shady.

You hear all the time about people getting bonuses from several party skins so it must be pretty common. I've searched the forums and they all say to put in your real information.

Has anyone experienced any problems with two accounts Party and Empire? As nice as rakeback would be, I certainly don't want to risk getting banned over it.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Is This Kosher?

i have accounts open on 4 party skins with the exact same info, email and everything. no problems.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:34 PM

Originally I opened up accounts at multiple skins using the same email. I moved a couple of months ago and had to switch DSL providers so I had to change my email address on all of the skins. I changed Party to my new email, but at every other skin thereafter I got an error message saying they already had an account under that email address. Seems like they are cutting that out as well.

This may be grossly wrong as I don't get enough time to read the forum as much as I'd like, but I want to say I read a post somewhere about accounts at multiple skins now being against the T&C of Party/skins. Perhaps it was just a drug induced halucination, I do not know.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have accounts open on 4 party skins with the exact same info, email and everything. no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 5...all same netteller etc. Have recieved phone calls after last 2 skins made...they ask if I had accounts at other skins. I answered truthfully and they said np and happy whoring.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-06-2005, 08:50 PM

Same computer, physical address, everything but email addresses are the same.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:53 PM

If there's something shady about having more than one email address then I'm way deep into the dark. I've got about ten I use somewhat regularly and create new ones whenever it serves my purpose. For that reason alone it's worth paying Godaddy $8 a year for a domain with email forwarding. Last year they had a special on .us domains -- $4.95/year. I registered one as a joke address and have ended up using it for most of my poker site registrations. Once you have your own domain, you've got almost as many addresses as you want. Nothing shady about it.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:50 AM

Can you please also send me the affiliate e-mail?