Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Stars NL games vs Others....

I'm looking for people that play a lot of NL at Stars as well as a lot at other places.

In 8 months at Stars, with just under 20,000 hands according to Pokertracker I'm making 7.31bb/100 hands. This is in the $1/2, 2/4 & 3/6 NL games, mostly in 1/2 but a fair chunk in the bigger games (with 1/2 actually bringing the average down).

I've played at Party, Ultimate Bet, Paradise and a couple other places, but I keep coming back to Stars due to support & software. I really cannot stand Party's software, don't even get me started on their support. Paradise seems okay, nothing outrageous, and I can pass on UB's software.

However, people always say how tough the Stars games are, if you've played a lot at both Stars and any other site, and you've got a rate that is substantially bigger, I'd be very interested to know.

Thanks,
Ken
Old 06-03-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Stars NL games vs Others....

i usually make more at stars than i do on pp, just because of how predictable everyone is. of course you have to pick your spots because there's no point in playing when 3/4 of the table are at the same skill level as yourself.