Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 01:50 AM

Default The OOT jukebox collection.

Inspired by some of El D and Matty's jukebox posts in the last month, I was wondering if anyone has any favorite songs they like to play while at a bar. I haven't been out to a bar in a while, but that last song I can remember playing was "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield. I thought that was a pretty good selection and will continue to play it anytime it's available. Anyone?
Old 06-03-2005, 01:52 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: The OOT jukebox collection.

[ QUOTE ]
Inspired by some of El D and Matty's jukebox posts in the last month, I was wondering if anyone has any favorite songs they like to play while at a bar. I haven't been out to a bar in a while, but that last song I can remember playing was "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield. I thought that was a pretty good selection and will continue to play it anytime it's available. Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]dusty springfield rocks. but i think it's a funny choice for a guy to always want to play at a bar.

then again i don't go to bars. i'm just picturing something funny in my head.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dusty springfield rocks. but i think it's a funny choice for a guy to always want to play at a bar.

then again i don't go to bars. i'm just picturing something funny in my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

On second thought, I probably won't play it a every bar I go to, but it was a really mellow dive bar, and it was definitely good mood music. It does sound weird that I would choose that, though.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On second thought, I probably won't play it a every bar I go to, but it was a really mellow dive bar, and it was definitely good mood music. It does sound weird that I would choose that, though.

[/ QUOTE ]it's a great tune, don't let me stop you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]it's a great tune, don't let me stop you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I won't! I was just thinking if I'm at a bar with a steady flow of Metallica and the such, I think I'm wise enough not to play it in that situation.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I won't! I was just thinking if I'm at a bar with a steady flow of Metallica and the such, I think I'm wise enough not to play it in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]right,

that's when you should stand on the bar with your boom box raised above your head (cuz you should always have a boom box handy), blaring peter gabriels "in your eyes" as i walk in. then we make out.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

that's when you should stand on the bar with your boom box raised above your head (cuz you should always have a boom box handy), blaring peter gabriels "in your eyes" as i walk in. then we make out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget the trench coat.

wow this thread isn't going anywhere near the right direction. i'll stop posting now. i'm clueless.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right,

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget the trench coat.

wow this thread isn't going anywhere near the right direction. i'll stop posting now. i'm clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we've already sealed its fate.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:38 AM

you just need someone to mention def leppard and it'll be ok.