Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 01:58 AM

Default How to Gametime+

I really have no idea how to use gametime+. Ive been searching the forums and using google to try and find some faq, but I cannot. If someone could tell or direct me to somewhere that can tell me how to use it I would be very appreciative. When I open the software, what am I doing. What are these trackers? When I try to "Add" one, nothing happens. How do I scout tables with gametime. I want to start doing this with Gametime. Thanks alot for any help.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:14 AM

Default Re: How to Gametime+

In my opinion, the only thing that really makes PT worthwhile is GT+ .

This is what you do. I assume you play at Party Poker or Pokerroom ? Open a party poker table. Start PT. Then go to auto import party hands from harddrive or something similar to that. I also like to click the import observed hands, too. Then I believe you just click the start timer and wait about 2 or 3 minutes to give it time to get hands imported. Should be importing every minute. Then start up GAmetime + and go to the "tracker" option . Your table should show up when you open this assuming you have your correct Name ID selected. Click on that and the numbers should appear on the your table.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:14 AM

I cant get the auto-import feauture to work either. It tells me something about a missing sqlite odbc driver.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:28 AM

Yeah, you need to go to the pokertracker.com website and find the download link to download that ODBC driver or whatever it's called. After that, it should work fine for you. I assume you are trying this on Pokerroom ? Ok, well, once you get it running, you'll find that the numbers don't line up with the names at Pokerroom. Go to the Font option and increase the font as big as you can . This will allow you to move the number around. What I did was move the number off the table and onto my desktop. Whereever you place the numbers, GT+ will remember where you placed them so set it up how you want. It's kind of convenient actually once you get it set up.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:21 PM

OK, so now I downloaded the driver (Couldnt find it on pokertracker.com but found it using google) but the auto import stil wont work. It keeps saying ...
"Auto-Import Started" Timestamp
"Auto-Import Fired" TImestamp
Again and again until it locks up. Every time? This was the original problem I had with auto-import, the reason i just did it manually.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:42 PM

BUMP

someone help me plz
Old 06-03-2005, 09:02 PM

Since you're having a PokerTracker problem, the best place to ask is the PokerTracker support forum.