View Poll Results: Call with KK
Call 91 94.79%
Fold 5 5.21%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Quiz for Christians

Old 05-19-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Quiz for Christians

you realize that this poll will be voted on by all the nonchristians that read it, especially since you didnt allow people to view results. i recommend that you go to some major christian forum and pose the same question and link us to the thread so that unregistered visitors can view results. id be very interested in this. however, i really doubt you will find many diehard christians believing in aliens.

i have heard a theory that the devil is slowly making the world believe in aliens and that one day a spaceship is going to land on earth and the alien inside of it will bring us all this crazy stuff, like cures for diseases or whatever. we will give him great power and he will be the antichrist. most christians would probably believe in this theory before they believe in the actual presence of aliens simply because the church has argued that there is no such thing for years, even though there is no evidence in the bible supporting their exhistence, or supporting their inexhistence.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Quiz for Christians

[ QUOTE ]
the devil is slowly making the world believe in aliens and one day a spaceship is going to land on earth and the alien inside of it will bring us all this crazy stuff, like cures for diseases or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am so laying this on my friends the next time we're passing the ganja.

but tstone, your point is pretty valid. and this is a pretty silly poll. of course aliens believe in god. watch the simpsons sometime.