Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2005, 05:55 AM

Default most ridiculous party ever

alright

we just had the best party of 2k5. i want to swear to emphasize the greatness but that god damn guy mat sklansky will ban me again

here are some of the highlights

if you've ever seen the movie dazed and confused then you'll be impressed. you know the scene with the trunk full of beer? we gave'r one of those. my buddy reversed his 83 volvo into the backyard and we filled her up with over $30 worth of ice and $500 worth of beers.

we had our trusty beer bong in action that we attached to the clothes line. this is not only the best idea of all time, but also the greatest. fill up a beer and pass'r down the line. fukk'n classic.

i just realized my hair is littered with clothespins. i guess that was an idea from earlier in the night. you'll see that trend coming soon. i already bet my buds if i make it to the wsop i'll wear them in my hair the whole time. don't worry, there's a very slim chance of me making it.

titties were off the hook, and there was a few instances of gash shots. one girl trimmed her pubes and left a bushel of pubes on our back lawn....which leads me to ask, why did you have pubes in the first place if you're such a whore?

the cops came two times. first they threatened us with a $500 ticket at which point i called them ridiculous and told them to 'get bent'. they took down my particulars and said the ticket would be issued if they had to return.

they returned an hour later with a paddy wagon and double the force. they told us it was time to disperse. i still had clothespins in my hair and my roommate was puffing a huge joint. they kicked out most of the no-namers but the rest were piled like refugees in my roommates room. they were packed about 20 deep in there as i ushered the cops around the house to show them that everyone had left. then out came a burst of laughter from my roommmates room.

the coppers opened the door and saw 20 people packed like sardines smoking copious amounts of weed and all fisting at least one beer. he instructed them all to leave. about 10 headed to his demands and 10 more stayed for the party.

the cops all left, no ticket of course, and 10 of us remained to rip it up. we gave'r for the river beer bonging it and all. 3 people are passed out in my living room, one is passed out on the kitchen tiles, and i'm stammering to stay alive. i can't wait until the morning until we are still drunk and everything is funny...