Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2005, 11:39 AM

Default stupid eurobet question

why doesnt eurobet email hand histories after i request them from the top right corner?
Old 03-28-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Re: stupid eurobet question

[ QUOTE ]
why doesnt eurobet email hand histories after i request them from the top right corner?

[/ QUOTE ]

The better question I guess is why Eurobet practically refuses to use email in any way.

FYI, they do sent them to your E-message account, where you can save them off to a text file to import. It is absolutely redonkulous, IMHO.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Question to both of you - doesn't Eurobet create a HandHistory folder under the CoralEurobetPoker folder and put your hand histories in it for you like it does me?
Old 03-28-2005, 07:37 PM

yes, but with for example tournament reports you have to use their email thing that stores them. Pretty annoying.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:22 PM

Here's another zinger for you....

Does Eurobet suddenly block US access? I can get to eurobet.com, but all the poker links (i.e. cepoker.com, eurobetpoker.com, coraleurobetpoker.com) give me connection refused errors.

I have the software installed on my secondary machine, and am able to log into the poker software just fine. However, if I try to go to the cashier, it of course opens a browser window, and ding, connection refused.

What gives?
Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does Eurobet suddenly block US access? I can get to eurobet.com, but all the poker links (i.e. cepoker.com, eurobetpoker.com, coraleurobetpoker.com) give me connection refused errors.

I have the software installed on my secondary machine, and am able to log into the poker software just fine. However, if I try to go to the cashier, it of course opens a browser window, and ding, connection refused.

What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a pop-up blocker? Mine was preventing eurobet from opening up the cashier window when i first got started.
had to add eurobet.com to my exceptions list in firefox.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the US and haven't had any problems with Eurobet, except the aforementioned hand history issue (which I guess isn't an issue). Their callback system is also very good. Request that they call you if you're having troubles.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:25 PM

Email support.
Tell them you would like things sent to your email account instead of their emessage account on the website.

That usually clears things up