Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Party Players Club points

I recently checked my details for my players club and saw that the total points earned was 38502, however this isnt true. I've earned well over 50,000 but spent around 15000 on random things. The reason for my concern is that I want to be in the Gold Club and you need to have earned 50,000 to be in it. I know for a fact that I have earned over 50,000 but it doenst show up in the details in the players club statement. I just emailed party why this happened and hopefully I wont get an automated jumbled response. Has anyone else seen this to be the case with them too? Points earned and point balance is the same, when youve defenately earned more than they said you have?
Old 03-23-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Party Players Club points

It would seem that if you add the points you spent to the point you've still got that the total would be over 50K and thus accounts for the present status which is only the point you currently have and not the max you've earned. Regarding the Gold level though, the 50K points have to have been earned 1/1 -> 3/31 only while they started giving points back in like November. So you can only count points you earned from those 3 months to get the status level you will be at.