Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2005, 02:50 AM

Default 1k

My 3rd post...and only because my first two posts were boring probability questions...

[ QUOTE ]

So there I am, talking to my girlfriend, and I decide to play some poker while talking to her. I had some success at the PL 25 max buy in PartyPoker the night before so I decide to play there. I get off to a rough start folding what would have been the winning flush, but then I go on a tear. I get great hands, and not only that, the people there are so loose, that they call my pot bets with not much. I'm excited, after about ten minutes i'm 75 bucks up. I finally decide to leave the table after it dwindles to three players. I check my cashier to see how much money I have, and for some odd reason, it seems incredibly low....

That's when it hits me. I forgot to switch the tables from the fake money I had been playing earlier today before work to real money. Congrats to ME. I just won 70 FAKE bucks. I haven't had a gutshot like that in a long time....Feel free to post here and laugh at me all you want. I deserve it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-22-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Re: 1k

Think you've changed at all in 1000 posts? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2005, 03:15 AM

[censored] copycat.

<font color="white"> Just [censored] around man. Congrats on the first thousand.

Wow, that just made me realize that I'm congratulating peole for posting a lot on an internet message board. Go outside. </font>
Old 03-22-2005, 05:06 AM

I still suck at poker but my posts have gone from "inquisitive poker related" to "sarcastic non poker related."