Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Please educate me on table selection.

Ive heard a lot of people on here talk about how important table selection is to online play. I know how to do it in a B&M and have ideas about how to do it online. Right now though i usually 4 table full 3/6 at party and just join the waiting list for 9 person tables until i have 4 not using any selection at all. It seems like i usually lose a little on one table, break even on another, win a little on the other and win a lot on the last one. So what are you guys doing to win a lot on all of your tables? Do you just look for tables with high % seeing flop or largest average pots. or should i start data mining and following weak players that seem to be losing a lot? or is all of this futile at party 3/6 and for the higher limits or am i better off saving time and just sitting down and winning? all help is appreciated!

tjc
Old 03-18-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Please educate me on table selection.

I think this is the fourth time I've posted this link this week. I should become the thread's official pimp.

Bisonbison's Evaluating Sites/Levels/Games and Tables thread
Old 03-18-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Please educate me on table selection.

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting thread and i understand the tight to yr left, lose to yr right theory. So is that what most of you are doing? Sitting at tables for 3 or 4 rounds and leaving if you have bad position and moving to another table and hoping to find a better seat? or is there something more to table selection for others?