Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 12:25 AM

Default I\'m back MOFO\'s . You think it\'s that easy

Banning me isn't nice. I don't know what trolling is but I don't think I'm guilty of it. I'm hear to talk poker.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:27 AM

Default Re: I\'m back MOFO\'s . You think it\'s that easy

youre here to crave attention and sympathy because you suck at poker

i dont know why you even get as many responses as you do
Old 01-28-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-28-2005, 12:47 AM

A week or so back I offered you the advice to give up poker. If you took this advice it would be worth many hundreds of dollars to you. Other users try to offer you help with your game to try and stop the losses. You respond to our good grace with abuse and insults. Two Plus Two are very pro free speech and ban VERY few members (too few for my liking). Have you ever stopped to think why everyone at ITH wanted you banned, why everyone at 2 plus 2 wants you banned? Have you ever stopped to think why you have no friends in life? Have you ever stopped to think why you can't get a job? Have you ever stopped to think why you are a persistent loser at poker?

I suspect the answer to all of the above is "no". You have a persecution complex. You lose at poker because you are constantly unlucky. You have no friends because everyone else has a problem. ITH and 2p2 hate you because they just don't like your straight talking attitude.

I don't care that you most likely had a very difficult upbringing, came from a broken home, maybe you suffered abuse. Many people have sh1tty childhoods and they don't turn out like such aggressive, ungrateful, spiteful, jealousy ridden, downright nasty people like you. You actually seem to want to lose in life. If you win at poker, you blow it. If you lose at poker, you go on tilt and blow some more. You attack people so that they will attack you back. All this helps you feel like the prey, the underdog, the abused, and in your mind justifies your sad existence.

You should go get a job. Any job. You might hate it. Life is not easy. But work hard at the job and you will move up in life. Be grateful that you live in a dynamic democracy which does afford you opportunities in life. Take all the money you are pissing away on poker, and spend it on some psychological counselling. Sort yourself out mentally. All this will help you respect yourself. And once you gain this self esteem, perhaps you will become a better person and people will start to like you. And maybe one day you will be happy and settled enough to play poker again. At the moment I have no sorrow for all your losses, as you seem like a very bad person.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:52 AM

This incarnation of mine is banned. It takes Mat approximately 4 seconds to take such action. So I'll be back with a different name soon. It's impossible that he will be able to continue to ban me considering the effort he must go through each time.
Old 01-28-2005, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-28-2005, 01:45 AM

You guys have too much tolerance towards idiots.
Old 01-28-2005, 01:47 AM

Christ, now I have to block this idiot again.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread