Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Hey Culpepper - THROW THE FKIN BALL!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Hey Paul Hackett...

KILL YOURSELF! Seriously.

Your legacy will be championing the 2nd and 14 screen pass to someone already wrapped up at the line of scrimmage. Great.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Vi-queens lose, Panthers and Rams on the comeback trail

Hopefully they both win, so the Vikes are forced to make major changes in the offseason instead of just trying to patch something together (like they always do)
Old 01-02-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Vi-queens lose, Panthers and Rams on the comeback trail

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully they both win, so the Vikes are forced to make major changes in the offseason instead of just trying to patch something together (like they always do)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't make major changes when you have a chump-change owner. Can the Vikings draft a new owner with their first round pick?

They need to pick up a few atheists too. All the current Vikes are God-fearing Christians who won't work on the Sabbath.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Hey Paul Hackett...

[ QUOTE ]
KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to be the only honorable course left to anyone who still calls themselves a Vikes fan.

Could a team try any harder to [censored] up and still make the playoffs? We deserved what happened to us last year and we deserved the same treatment this year. Now if only Detroit hadnt missed that extra point........and to all those Vikings players who were saying yesterday that they were the best 8-7 team in football and noone would look forward to playing them in the playoffs. Ummm....yeah I just threw up in my mouth.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This seems to be the only honorable course left to anyone who still calls themselves a Vikes fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been a Vikes fan since they tore down Metropolitan Stadium and started playing Arena Football. They ought to tear down that stupid Mall, build a proper outdoor stadium, and get Bud Grant back to kick some butt. Can you imagine what he would do if one of his players walked off the field before the final gun? (Randy Moss today, for those who missed it.) The last time Tice had disciplinary problems with some of his players, he told the press he was going to talk to their parents. BARF!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 06:54 PM

amen to that.

not to take away from what the guy does on the field, but the moss cancer has taken over.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could a team try any harder to [censored] up and still make the playoffs? We deserved what happened to us last year and we deserved the same treatment this year. Now if only Detroit hadnt missed that extra point........and to all those Vikings players who were saying yesterday that they were the best 8-7 team in football and noone would look forward to playing them in the playoffs. Ummm....yeah I just threw up in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

UPS Loggers???? WTF, when did you graduate?

I'm an alum.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could a team try any harder to [eff] up and still make the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I was going to say the Saints, but I was unaware that they didn't qualify for the playoffs. Would've be funny to see Aaron "No-Look" Brooks play a playoff game on the road, though.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:27 PM

NO WAY! HAHA, thats awesome, I'm sure you understand that sometimes it feels like noone has ever even heard of our school. (other than in WA). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm actually still in school though, sophomore year! What year did you graduate?