Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2004, 05:15 PM

Default DECREL1 bonus on party worked for me

I just cleared it so now I will pass it on to the bonus whores on this site.

Use the Bonus Code "DECREL1" when you make your next deposit before 19-JAN-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra(Max$100) in your bonus account Restrictions apply.

Thank you for continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com
Old 12-31-2004, 05:18 PM

Default Re: DECREL1 bonus on party worked for me

[ QUOTE ]
I just cleared it so now I will pass it on to the bonus whores on this site.

Use the Bonus Code "DECREL1" when you make your next deposit before 19-JAN-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra(Max$100) in your bonus account Restrictions apply.

Thank you for continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the "restrictions"? What was the raked hand requirement? Need more info, please.

SM
Old 12-31-2004, 05:18 PM

sounds account specific to me
Old 12-31-2004, 05:20 PM

"Release restricted" bonus means the bonus amount is deposited in your “Bonus Account” and it cannot be released into your real money account until you have played the required number of “Raked hand” with in the bonus validity period.

Bonus Account: It is the interim account to which the bonus amount is deposited and held pending satisfaction of the release requirement upon which, bonus amount is transferred to Player’s account to be played and/or cashed out.

Release Restriction: Unless specified otherwise, the raked hands required to play are typically 5 times the amount of bonus and the bonus validity period is 30 days from the day of awarding the bonus. For example, if you got a $25 Release restricted bonus on 10 November, you will need to play 125 raked hands before 10 December.

Bonus Expiry: If you do not play the required number of Raked Hands as described in the bonus offer email during the validity period, the bonus expires and the bonus amount will be taken back by PartyPoker.com from your bonus account.

Release Restricted bonus is of two (2) types:

a) Absolute Bonus amount
In this type of bonus promotion, an absolute amount is added into your bonus account irrespective of the deposited amount.

b) Percentage of deposit
In this type of Bonus promotion, a pre-defined percentage of the deposit is added into your bonus account. So, if you made a $100 deposit, 10% of it will be added into your bonus account ($10). This type of bonus always comes with a ceiling on the maximum bonus amount.

Promotion Offer Period: It is defined as the time period of the offer during which the bonus is awarded to the players.

Eligibility: The bonus promotion can be claimed only by that player who gets an email regarding the promotion and/or has been told by a PartyPoker.com affiliate to use that code and can be claimed only once during the promotion offer period.

In addition, PartyPoker.com's Standard Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions apply, except as otherwise specified above
Old 12-31-2004, 05:22 PM

I did'nt play there in a while then It popped up when I logged in. I don't know if it will work but I figured it's worth a shot if you have some cash in neteller.
Old 12-31-2004, 05:22 PM

I tried it but no bonus was credited.
Old 12-31-2004, 05:24 PM

Sorry man It was worth a shot.
Old 12-31-2004, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eligibility: The bonus promotion can be claimed only by that player who gets an email regarding the promotion and/or has been told by a PartyPoker.com affiliate to use that code and can be claimed only once during the promotion offer period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is the key and indicates that the code s account specific. Too bad... would like to have seen a Party reload! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SM
Old 12-31-2004, 06:34 PM

Is that your handle on stars?
In other words are you the real Pete Geordono?
Either wat welcome.
Old 12-31-2004, 08:26 PM

Same thing happened to me. When I log on, there's pop up. I tried to use the code to deposit for the bonus. But the bonus did not credited to my account. So I emailed party poker and they credited the bonus to me on pending and the requirement is 10x

Happy new years