Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2004, 01:42 PM

Default STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT PACIFIC POKER - ANYONE?

After 2 phone calls a week apart and 2 completely different answers, I sent the following note to their support personnel. I will post their reply when I get it, but in the meantime, has anyone heard anything at all???

Here is the note I sent:

Last Tuesday, 12/14/04, I placed a phone call asking what had happened to the .10/.20 tables. I was told that a software upgrade was being installed and that those tables would be available "in a couple of days".

I have NOT seen them active at all and it has now been about a week.

This morning I called and asked the same question and I received a totally different response this time. The response I was given is that your software crashes due to the high number of people playing on the 10 cent/ 20 cent tables and that, therefore, they would only be available for a limited amount of time every day. I FIND THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!

Can anyone please tell me what is REALLY going on here? Have the tables been removed permanently? If so, please let your telephone support people know. If NOT, please tell me when you expect to have these tables available again, and please, once again, let your telephone support people know.

Thank you.