Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2004, 12:59 PM

Default nba picks 11/19

2-0 on my 'other' picks from last night, onto tonight's card, which features a lot of scary sides so it'll be totals once again tonight

knicks @ dallas UNDER 198 - the knicks are coming off a 'miracle' win last night at houston with a 3-pointer at the end by jamal crawford to seal it, 93-92. this is the last game of new york's road trip, and the is the third game of new york's 'texas triangle' trip (san antonio, houston and dallas), and i look for them to come out flat against the dallas offense in big 'D'. frankly i just dont see how the knicks will break 90 points tonight, with no legitimate offensive threat and playing against a dallas defense that even with their current injuries is still underrated - dirk is on his own tonight, and will have to create all his own shots - missing finley, dampier and terry it will be the dirk nowitzki show as he pours in 30+ - this will be a sloppy game with a lot of turnovers and missed shots, and the UNDER is the play

other picks:
sonics/raptors under 200.5
spurs/celtics over 184
Old 11-19-2004, 03:04 PM

Default Re: nba picks 11/19

addition:

knicks/dallas first quarter under 50.5
Old 11-19-2004, 03:35 PM

You can grab it at 199 right now. Doubt it will go higher than that but may pay to keep an eye on it. I bet the over at 197.5 early today. Good luck.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:39 PM

cool, i locked in at 198.5, let's hope it ends up at 198 so we both win [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] good luck to you too!
Old 11-19-2004, 09:51 PM

Tonight I've got Memphis +6 and Chicago +8.5, both for 2 units.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:43 PM

Sonics 101, Toronto 94
FirstQ New York 28, Dallas 25
Spurs 92, Boston 84
Dallas 103, Knicks 101 (hell of a fourth quarter...needed 54 to cover the under going in, after their 47 pt 3rd i thought i may be in!)

did anyone get screwed betting the over in the pistons/pacers game? i small bet the pacers at +5.5, and had a few feelings about the over but laid off - they scored 61 in the first quarter and ended under with 179 (over was 183ish) - definitely tough to stomach if you went for the over especially since the 4th quarter only had 33 points combined! and how about the giant brawl at the end?? classic...
Old 11-20-2004, 12:25 AM

Actually had the under heavy in the Pistons/Pacers at 182 1/2. Was probably a loser with 48 ticks left and B. Wallace to go to the line with score at 179. Perfect time for a brawl. Miraculous win on my end ... provided I get paid. Still no credit to my account -- actually I had a credit for 5 minutes and then they pulled it back. I presume I'll get paid as game was "official" by book's rules, but I've never had this happen before. Anyone else?

PS, fans in Detroit should be ashamed of themselves. Worst display of large-scale in-game fan behavior I can ever recall seeing. I fail to understand how fans think they have the right to shower players in beer, let alone throw punches and bottles.
Old 11-20-2004, 08:31 AM

i love dude in the white pistons jersey who came onto the court and got JAWED by artest - good thing i took the 'over' on number of ass whoopin's by ron artest this year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] stephen jackson threw some haymakers too, and jermaine oneal cracked that guy in the face too...holy moly what a shot! - i dont think players should be suspended at all - if fans want to start [censored] like that, fans are gonna get dealt with....that's a life lesson, pro athletes are people, and if you throw beer on another human being or if you get into a physical altercation with another human being, you're going to get dealt with - detroit should be ashamed and embarassed