Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2004, 01:42 PM

Default michael davis

called me out and challenged me 100-200, where are u, now u only want to play 15-30..lol ur a joke
Old 10-25-2004, 02:11 AM

Default Re: michael davis

[ QUOTE ]
called me out and challenged me 100-200, where are u, now u only want to play 15-30..lol ur a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Where is Michael Davis now?

Old 11-11-2004, 11:49 AM

Hello guys,

So when is the matchup? We'd all like to watch.

Old 10-25-2004, 02:25 AM

Disingenuous at best, Fearme. You are correct that I don't want to play 100-200, as it is definitely not within my bankroll considerations. However, that doesn't mean I won't play, as I made the offer and I will hold to it. I would rather play lower, though.

What I will not do is go through the laborious process of shifting around my bankroll to your specific site in order to play you.

If you read my original callout, I suggested that we play the game live. You surely live within an hour of me, so let's do this. We can get some fellow 2+2ers to observe/deal/whatever and make sure things are on the up.

Alternatively, my offer to play you in a heads up set for $1K still stands if you can find another 2+2er that will agree to hold the $$ for us.

You have made repeated attempts to delay the match by placing unreasonable demands upon me, and then eschewing every reasonable suggestion I make in order to play. You are using Fabian tactics in an attempt to bluff me.

Your callout is somewhat fair as I do not want to play for the high stakes I originally challenged. But that doesn't mean I won't play. And that 15-30 number you completely fabricated.

PM me your phone number if you want to set this up. For obvious reasons, mostly related to your disposition, deportment, uncouthness, and psychosis, I will not give you mine.

-Michael
Old 10-25-2004, 02:28 AM

point: michael davis
Old 10-25-2004, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alternatively, my offer to play you in a heads up set for $1K still stands if you can find another 2+2er that will agree to hold the $$ for us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't they have the $1K heads up SNG's on Stars? Why not play one of those, then no one has to hold the money for you.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:00 AM

$500 is their highest limit SNG. This would be a crapshoot, but I'm game.

Possibly, though, if I talked to them, they would open a $1K limit game. I know they opened a $5K a while back upon request.

-Michael
Old 10-25-2004, 03:18 AM

Whether its a crapshoot or not I'm not debating, but isn't that what you were talking about? Or did I misinterpret the first post? (no sarcasm in case it sounds like there was)
Old 10-25-2004, 03:22 AM

Yes, it's exactly what I'm talking about. Have you played Stars headsup SNGs? How fast do the blinds escalate? I don't play on Stars at all, but I guess their SNGs have more reasonable structures. I know that if you play heads up SNGs on Aztec and sisters, the blinds escalate like every ten hands so that after twenty hands or so you have no choice but to play whatever you are dealt, and nobody is folding so there is no advantage.

-Michael
Old 10-25-2004, 06:46 AM

thepokerclub set up heads-up tables with blinds escalating after every hour for HULA - i would think if you asked them they would let you play a game on one of those tables - very little effort to set up (i'll try to arrange it if you both want me to) and there would be few "crap shoot" excuses after such a game

if you both post "yes" after this, i'll get on it straight away - fellow Zoots should be able to watch, too - indeed, maybe some others might want to do some calling out of their own on the same basis?