Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2004, 04:27 AM

Default Question for Gaming Club Guy...

I think about a month or so ago there was a thread in which you mentioned something about a meeting between the powers that be to discuss a change the bonus structure. Whats happening with that?

The way I understand the policy now is that if I play $2/4, I earn 3 points for each hand I contribute to the rake. At 300 points (100 rake contributing hands), I earn $20 of the bonus. If I play 1/3 of my hands (a loose 33% preflop) it will take about 300 hands to earn the $20?

Seems absurdly high to me? Im sure you are well aware of the offers your competition offers, for example, Sunpoker gives your double that ($40) for 50 less hands each month and Interpoker gives you $90 for 150 more hands then you pay $20 for. Party gives $100 for 700 hands.

Im ready to give you some action, just waiting for this to be restructured. Is it going to happen?
Old 11-11-2004, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Question for Gaming Club Guy...

We're actually very busy with it at the moment and is not far off, but we can't give you an exact ETA just yet. We will be providing full details of what is happening once it's available tho.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:28 AM

As long as you're here--the hand histories won't download correctly again--when I hit export the only thing that is exported is a message saying there was a problem with the export.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:21 AM

Have you been able to export any session successfully? Have you tried again after getting that error? Please PM us if it's still giving you a hassle after trying again and we'll get on it.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:42 AM

I to would like to try The gaming club but the current bonus is just to difficult to clear so I am looking forward to the changes.
Old 11-11-2004, 12:45 PM

More on trying to import the hand histories.

First let me say that you seem like a really nice guy who is trying very hard; and I appreciate that.

Having said that, I next have to say that your software (at least insofar as downloading hand histories is concerned) seems hopeless.

Before I forget, I WAS able to download successfully after the last big glitch was fixed (I think last week).

Ok, so I tried again. After long wait, I finally get the site to do the export. What was imported to the transactionsummary.txt file on my machine was a 52-byte message that says: "An error has occurred while processing your request". No further info.

This IS different from yesterday, though. Yesterday it was exporting that same message into a new file it created on my computer called ErrTransactionsummary.txt, or something like that.

I do not believe that there is anything extraordinary about my computer. I believe you could replicate this situation at your end.

Thank you.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:17 PM

How about adding Omaha/8 and Stud/8 while you're at it? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2004, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The way I understand the policy now is that if I play $2/4, I earn 3 points for each hand I contribute to the rake. At 300 points (100 rake contributing hands), I earn $20 of the bonus. If I play 1/3 of my hands (a loose 33% preflop) it will take about 300 hands to earn the $20?

Seems absurdly high to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

You think thats high?

If you play .5/1 then you will have to play 900 hands to clear the same $20
Old 11-11-2004, 02:40 PM

Where do you get the hand historys from? I didn't see anything for them.

Does pokertracker support them?
Old 11-11-2004, 04:55 PM

Go to PT Help, go to main index, go to Getting Started.. Look down page until you see Prima. Problem is that it just doesn't work the majority of the time.