Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2004, 07:25 PM

Default advice from canadians

I’ve seen a few posts by Canadians over the US elections, most of which are very pro Kerry. I’m assuming most of you Americans out there don’t know or care much about Canadian politics (nor should you) but here is the truth. Canadians look for the worst candidate in an election and choose him. Our former Prime Minister Mr Jean Chretian was the biggest embarrassment to our country I have ever seen. He was in fact dumber than GWB with Down syndrome, and guess what!! He was voted for 3 consecutive terms (in Canada there’s no limit on how many terms someone can be prime minister) luckily Mr. Chreitien realised what an idiot he was and resigned before the end of his final term. Our new prime minister is no better, he might not be as stupid but he is a criminal. A few months before this summers elections the media uncovered a money laundering scheme that was named the sponsorship scandal where our wonderful liberal party stole $500 million of tax payers money to finance things like private jets and all expenses paid vacations to Europe for Liberal party cronies. And guess who was finance minister at the time, our current Prime Minister Paul Martin. Going in to the election there was no doubt of his involvement in the scandal but the Canadian public in they’re infinite wisdom still elected him as our prime minister for the next four years. The liberal party has turned this country in to a joke; our once great military (and it was once a very strong army) is now the laughing stock of the whole world. We wouldn’t even be able to stop an invasion by Swaziland if we tried. Luckily our best friends in the world happen to have the strongest military in the world. Even worse, our immigration laws allow everyone from nazi war criminals to alqaeda terrorists to find refuge in Canada. A number of the 9/11 hijackers were in Canada before the attacks. You may or may not of heard of the Khadar family. They were family friends of bin laden and were living in Afghanistan during 9/11. after the US invasion the youngest son was left paralysed in firefight with American forces (his father was killed in the same firefight) so his mother decided to bring him back to Canada for free health care and the liberal government fought long and hard to ensure that they be allowed back. I guess what I’m trying to say is if a Canadian tells you to vote one way its probably better to vote the other way because Canadians have a knack for voting for the worst candidate. We’ve been doing it for years. Liberal IS a dirty word and most Canadians are big fat Liberals

By the way I am a duel citizen and I voted for Bush
Old 11-07-2004, 07:41 PM

Default Re: advice from canadians

Sorry I wrote it on Microsoft word and it came out weird
Old 11-07-2004, 07:46 PM

Default fixed version

I've seen a few posts by Canadians over the US elections, most of which are very pro Kerry. I'm assuming most of you Americans out there don't know or care much about Canadian politics (nor should you) but here is the truth. Canadians look for the worst candidate in an election and choose him. Our former Prime Minister Mr Jean Chretian was the biggest embarrassment to our country I have ever seen. He was in fact dumber than GWB with Down syndrome, and guess what!! He was voted for 3 consecutive terms (in Canada there's no limit on how many terms someone can be prime minister) luckily Mr. Chreitien realised what an idiot he was and resigned before the end of his final term. Our new prime minister is no better, he might not be as stupid but he is a criminal. A few months before this summers elections the media uncovered a money laundering scheme that was named the sponsorship scandal where our wonderful liberal party stole $500 million of tax payers money to finance things like private jets and all expenses paid vacations to Europe for Liberal party cronies. And guess who was finance minister at the time, our current Prime Minister Paul Martin. Going in to the election there was no doubt of his involvement in the scandal but the Canadian public in they're infinite wisdom still elected him as our prime minister for the next four years. The liberal party has turned this country in to a joke; our once great military (and it was once a very strong army) is now the laughing stock of the whole world. We wouldn't even be able to stop an invasion by Swaziland if we tried. Luckily our best friends in the world happen to have the strongest military in the world. Even worse, our immigration laws allow everyone from nazi war criminals to alqaeda terrorists to find refuge in Canada. A number of the 9/11 hijackers were in Canada before the attacks. You may or may not of heard of the Khadar family. They were family friends of bin laden and were living in Afghanistan during 9/11. after the US invasion the youngest son was left paralysed in firefight with American forces (his father was killed in the same firefight) so his mother decided to bring him back to Canada for free health care and the liberal government fought long and hard to ensure that they be allowed back. I guess what I'm trying to say is if a Canadian tells you to vote one way its probably better to vote the other way because Canadians have a knack for voting for the worst candidate. We've been doing it for years. Liberal IS a dirty word and most Canadians are big fat Liberals

By the way I am a duel citizen and I voted for Bush
Old 11-07-2004, 07:49 PM

Default Re: fixed version

You can edit your posts, you know...
Old 11-08-2004, 12:20 PM

Default Re: advice from canadians

I concur.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:30 PM

yup, its true, Canadians are morons(except you).
Old 11-08-2004, 01:27 PM

Canada's problem (and most other countries in the world) is a lack of politicians with leadership, vision and ideas.

If you vote for anyone else, you would be just as screwed - just in a different way. In Canada, the Liberals spread money around to anyone with a hand out and lie to get elected. The Conservatives cater to big business and slice away social programs while the NDP spends money faster than they can print it and throws more rocks on the back on business and professionals.

The system rewards greed and self-serving, so why expect them to not take advantage of it?
Old 11-08-2004, 01:34 PM

"NDP spends money faster than they can print it and throws more rocks on the back on business and professionals"

Vote Jack Layton!!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
politicians with leadership, vision and ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this an oxymoron? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2004, 01:37 PM

Unfortunately, yes