Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2004, 10:24 PM

Default for crying out loud, they\'RE ALL RACISTS!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing all this rhetoric and excuses, and contrived so-called economic theory from the Bush people! Who do they think they are fooling!? We know they're just racists!

There's no need to dress it up or hide! 50 million people are racists, that's the only reason they vote for George Bush. That's the real reason behind all of this so-called "compassionate conservative" crap, the War on Terror, you name it.

It's just racism, dressed up and pretending to be something else! Why do we need to spend a billion dollars on campaign commercials??? The racists know what their motives are, everybody else knows what their motives are, who is it fooling!

Don't give me this crap about reforming this or that, it all comes down to racism. I've known the Bush voter a very long time, and all his objections to progressive policies have only ever had one root: racism.

There's a word for people who disagree with Democrat ideas: Racists. We all know what their motives are. And I am sick to death of the endless smokescreen, the reams and reams of so-called arguments and policy discussions, when it is all a front for racism.

I am so sick of having our agenda objected to by racists, and having to ask the racist contingent of our nation what their opinion is before we can pass a good policy.

You know they're racists - of course they are going to say no, no, no, no to this, no to that, and then make up some stupid excuse or knock down some straw man or spin it in whatever way the average well-meaning idiot will believe that there is a remotely plausible explanation other than pure, unadulterated racism!

We can always be confident of some convoluted objection even when our policies make perfect sense. And it always comes from the same quarters, doesn't it? Things can be so neat and obvious to anyone with half a brain, but then some racist will come along trying to tell you black is white and it won't work.

You know they're going to disagree with you. OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO DISAGREE WITH YOU! WHY ELSE WOULD PEOPLE VOTE FOR BUSH? THEY'RE RACISTS! D'UHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALWAYS FIND FAULT IN EVERY LIBERAL POLICY. AND NOW LIBERAL IS A BAD WORD - BECAUSE IT'S OKAY AND ACCEPTED AGAIN TO BE A RACIST, PEOPLE! SURE, RACISM IS FINE, IT'S THE L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S WHO HAVE IT WRONG! SUUUUUUURRRRREEEE, OKELEEDOKELEE BOB!

They're racists, okay? Do you get it now? Do you understand WHY they have raised a million dollars from the swamps of Texas to beat a good man like John Kerry, and why they'll do it again 4 years from now, and keep doing it, until we can ever completely stamp out these racist nazi hobos, if we can, once and for all?

Do you realize why we have to exterminate the redneck culture?

They're racists, okay, they're racists, okay, they're racists, okay, they're racists, okay?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARARARARARRGGGGHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 10:39 PM

Default Re: for crying out loud, they\'RE ALL RACISTS!!

One time I ran over a black guy.sorry about that.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:56 PM

This post is a little too racey for me
Old 11-07-2004, 02:09 AM

I like racing. The Indy 500 is in May. That's not the only race I like. The Daytona 500 is in February. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is the MAN!

Thread: hijacked. Worthless original post: blown off.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]