Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2004, 05:03 PM

Default I hate Pittm!

What a loser, I hope he gets run over by the GoodYear Blimp.
He makes stupid points, stampedes other peoples rights and assumes hes right. Not once, has he made a single partially valid argument. In fact, everytime i read his posts I feel like knocking his punk ass out.

Quit inciting arguments and accept the fact that Bush won, and don't insult other peoples beleif's.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:08 PM

Default Re: I hate Pittm!

Please hate me too.

Thanks!

(if it helps you hate me, I can make fun of you a bit)
Old 11-03-2004, 05:09 PM

ok i hate you too, just not as much as pittm.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not once, has he made a single partially valid argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right... I guess by partially valid you must mean based on what is morally correct (as bible tells us). And the fact that all the midwest religious nuts who don't understand the seperation of church and state vote for something, I suppose thats necessary and sufficient proof that its valid.

uh oh, my sarcasm detector is off the charts, I guess you better hate me too
Old 11-03-2004, 05:20 PM

Saying the Bible is a fictional book is being a troll at its best. Of course hes going to take heat for it because basically hes insulting peoples beleif's.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:23 PM

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It appears as though Congress (the government) cannot tell you to be Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Hindi, etc.. Moreover, they cannot prevent you from practicing any religion. Where does it say, "You cannot have a Christmas party in school"? Where does it say "By displaying the 10 commandments, you are endorsing Christianity"? If I am a Buddist, and one of the commandments says "thou shalt not kill", how is that forcing Christianity on me?

Just curious.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:24 PM

Just trying to improve my rankings on the wooly hate meter...I bet you've got a journal of names of people you hate, don't you?

[ QUOTE ]
Of course hes going to take heat for it because basically hes insulting peoples beleif's.

[/ QUOTE ]

i before e except after c and words the say "ay" like neighbor and weigh.

curious use of the apostraphe as well. Peoples and hes don't have one while beleif's [sic] does.

[ QUOTE ]
What a loser, I hope he gets run over by the GoodYear Blimp.
He makes stupid points, stampedes other peoples rights and assumes hes right. Not once, has he made a single partially valid argument. In fact, everytime i read his posts I feel like knocking his punk ass out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent post, concise, to the point and very accurate, except for one small mistake, obviously a typo, it should have been called, "I hate W00lygimp!"

[ QUOTE ]
Saying the Bible is a fictional book is being a troll at its best. Of course hes going to take heat for it because basically hes insulting peoples beleif's.

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea that the Bible is not a fictional book, with all the implications that follow from that idea, is quite insulting to many people as well.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:27 PM

If you truly believe that you can take the fact that 51% of America thinks that something is right, or true... and then think that logically leads to the conclusion that that thing is right or true, then I feel very sorry for you.(you might make a good politition though)
America as a public is very, very uneducated, and you don't have to pass any tests that show that you actually understand the issues in order to vote. Now just b/c Bush wins the election you're using that as your PROOF as to why everything he says and believes in is true...very amusing

When you were in school did you used to copy off of the kid next to you, and always assume that he'd be right?? After all, even a D student would be in the 60% + range.