Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2004, 12:39 PM

Default ePassporte bonus results

OK, I've been putting it off, reading all the threads pertaining to these bonuses both here and on bonuswhores.

After emailing "customer service" at Party, talking to the ePassporte guy on the phone, etc., I decided to just grab the easy money and run.

1. Opened ePass account via Party's server and deposited $500 with code EPASS. $47.50 bonus credited immediately (but had to work off 5x hands).

2. Deposited $500 from Neteller so I'd have money to play off the hands with.

3. Withdrew $500 to ePassporte. Deposited to next Party skin. Immediately credited with $50 bonus (5x play-off requirement).

4. When finished with required hands at Party, withdrew all to NT, moved $500 (to play with) to next skin.

5. Repeated steps 3 and 4 until all Party skins except Eurobet have been covered. Cashed out all to Neteller.

Reward= $47.50+ ($50x4)- $25 = $222.50 bonus with no hassles.

Note #1: Some people got an additional $50 bonus from some of the skins but I didn't want to go round-and-round with Manoosh, so I didn't even bother trying.

Note #2: Apparently there is a $5 annual charge if I keep the account open. I have not cancelled it yet, however, because the Visa card they offer is definitely from an offshore bank and may be better than the Neteller card. I will be posting another thread for info on a competitive comparison of the two.

GRAB THE EASY MONEY AND RUN!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2004, 01:31 PM

Default Re: ePassporte bonus results

I've gotten the EPASS at Empire and PokerNow. If you can't get Netteller (restricted in some states), ePassporte seems like a better option than Firepay so far.

Cashouts get to the card extremely quickly, and you can get money out at ATMs. I made an Empire cashout this week and had cash in hand from the ATM in an hour ($300/24hr withdrawal limit, unfortunately).

Attempts to use the card at grocery stores for purchase are thus far unsuccessful.

Martin
Old 12-04-2004, 01:43 PM

If you have the hard plastic card, with the VISA logo, what reason is the grocery store giving for not accepting it?? Thanks
Old 12-04-2004, 04:16 PM

Both were fairly generic "card not accepted" messages, but both were small family type grocers. I'm going to try it again tomorrow at a national chain and will update this thread.

The virtual visa (not the plastic card) was rejected at NewEgg.com for drawing from a foreign bank.

Martin
Old 12-04-2004, 04:21 PM

Did you guys read the charges page ?? Looks like they (epassporte) charge $5 per $100 when loading the card with no max (so like $50 on a $1000) withdrawl.

Am I missing something or does that seem a little steep ??

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] busguy
Old 12-04-2004, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I missing something or does that seem a little steep ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Both [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The fee is high, but it's a deposit fee so you only have to pay it once.

You load the card with $55, paying the cost. You make a minimum deposit to a poker site, at which point you can use ePassporte for withdrawals and you shouldn't have to pay another deposit fee again.

Use the money you withdraw from the first skin to deposit at the other skins, now depositing $500 each time to take advantage of the full bonus.

Martin
Old 12-04-2004, 06:43 PM

To clarify a point:

"deposit fee" of 5% applies EVERT TIME you put $$ into ePass from your regular credit or debit card(s). It is a one-time-only fee ONLY IF you never again load from your regular cards. Cashing out at a poker site into ePass is NOT considered a "deposit" for purposes of the 5% fee.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:58 PM

Izaak-

So to load the $500 onto your epass card to make your initial deposit to party, you had to pay $25? So your initial bonus was really only $22.50? Or did party take care of the initial card load fees?

Freakin
Old 12-04-2004, 07:43 PM

I deposited $500 to Party with code EPASS. Since ePass deducted $25 loading fee, that means my effective deposit to Party was $475. That's why the Party bonus was $47.50 instead of $50. The others are all $50.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:59 PM

What am I missing? Wouldn't that make the bonus $25 if you pay $25 for a $50 bonus? Also, isn't there a fee from the credit card company for a cash transfer?