Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 09:04 PM

Default Since when did You get so Smart?

I'am rather new to this site and have been very surprised about some of the responces some of you have left to other poker players. AA2Win has left messages about Zerorake and all of you have been so rude! When I can almost be positive that most of you have never even looked at the site. I had to laugh about the response that the rake is a "tax". If there was a store selling clothes tax free are you saying you wouldnt shop there. Get real!
Would it really be that much to sit at a table while you play at your usual site and pay your usual "tax"? I'm positive I will be receiving some nasty remarks I expect no less from some of the ppl on this site. Althouh, a few have some knowledge and actually see the light and refuse to play the "tax". Insult me all you like but know what you are talking about first.
Thank for your time...Lee Ann
Old 10-14-2004, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Since when did You get so Smart?

Joe Buck is the second worst baseball commentator in history, Chris Berman being the worst. Buck wants Jeter in an unatural way.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:09 PM

We went through all this (Actually, my fellow zooers did, I missed most of it for Big Brother, which actually had twelve active participants) in the summer.

It wasn't pretty and won't be again, give up... please.

Lori
Old 10-14-2004, 09:12 PM

Why do you care? You should give up telling other ppl to give up. Big Brother sucks find a new hobby

Lee Ann
Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 PM

You should give up telling ppl to give up telling ppl to give up. And ZR is far from a lost cause. I'd keep a huge balance there if I were you.

Big brother (and any other reality show) does suck though. First time you've ever been right?
Old 10-14-2004, 09:21 PM

Joe has less "crew" than Boyd, I think he's alright considering. No Costas or Michaels by any means, but ok.

Berman on the other hand makes Morgan look like Jack Buck.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:21 PM

You claim to read responses, yet you obviously lack the capacity for comprehension.

First off AA2win (are you like his wife, or just another alias?) is a pretty poor poker player, the last thing he should want is for a bunch of people who actually attempt to think about the game of poker and improve thier play (i.e. the readers of two plus two) to be sitting at his table. It wont matter that he isnt playing rake, he will go bust in no time.

2nd, educate yourself before you get on a forum and tell everyone how wrong they are. use the "search" button and look back and real the bazillion zerorake posts. Hell, go read all of mine in particular, you wont find someone on this board who championed the site more than I did. And even I dont play there anymore. The site had a small window of oportunity, it did a shitty job of marketing itself, failed to make the nessasary improvements to get more players (and there were quite a few that could have been made), and simply is DEAD as a site.

When it first came out and I had done some play there, and made some succesful cashouts, I wouldnt have hesitated to tell someone that it was likely safe to deposit some cash there and try it out. I wouldnt feel comfortable offering that advice anymore, because I dont see the site continuing much longer.

You arnt going to say anything in your 50 new threads that hasnt already been said in 250 old threads on the site/subject, and if you go read those threads you'll see how well everyone reacted to them. You are in a lose lose situation.

The definition of insanity is continuing with the same actions and expecting different results. Ponder that.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AA2Win has left messages about Zerorake and all of you have been so rude!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Big Brother sucks find a new hobby

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2004, 09:25 PM

Why do you care?

Because I remember this place before it was invaded by sick spammers, and although it is too much to ask for it to ever go back to those days, I can still try to cure the cancer of twoplustwo.

Lori
Old 10-14-2004, 09:33 PM

I like Joe Buck a lot.
Chip Carey gets on my nerves.

Bob's ranking of favorite baseball announcers -
1. Vin Scully - LA
2. (vacant because no one should even be considered close to Vin)
3. Ernie Harwell - DET
4. Jack Buck - STL
5. Marty Brenaman - CIN
6. Phil Rizutto - NYY
7. Harry Kalas - PHI
8. Joe Buck - STL, FOX
9. Lanny Fraterre - PIT
10. Herb Score - CLE

notable omissions from this list include Jon Miller, Bob Costas and Al Michaels (who used to do baseball). All very competent announcers to be sure but they just never quite worked for me.
Closed Thread