Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2004, 01:00 PM

Default Inducing a reload bonus

I have accounts at about six sites now. Many of them I opened to get a signup bonus, and I tend to move from site to site as they offer reloads. If there are no reloads for me I play at Party.

Has anyone found that by keep a zero balance in a site they are more likely to get a reload offer from that site ?? I ask because it seems like some of the bonuses mentioned here are only offered to selected players.

thanks
Old 09-12-2004, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Inducing a reload bonus

Yep, a zero balance will help at Party and Empire.
Old 09-12-2004, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, a zero balance will help at Party and Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you have a zero balance at Party but not Empire, or vice versa? Will you be offered a bonus to induce you to move your money from one site to the other? Or are they too smart for that?
Old 09-12-2004, 02:04 PM

They haven't noticed when I have kept a large balance at one and zeroed out the other. So my guess is they don't talk to each other when deciding who gets bonuses.

I do know someone just got a max100 bonus on a dormant account, but it didn't work for me when I deposited.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:17 PM

You just have to have the zero balance at the particular site you want the "comeback" offer from. I have also heard people say that they have received comeback offers from Interpoker and Paradise (while having a zero balance). Of coursse if you leave your Interpoker account unfunded too long you run the risk of missing that months $90. Maybe one could cashout immediately after completing early in month #1 and then play late in month #2. All that being said, it's usually only $20.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:47 PM

personally I think this zero balance thing is a myth. Ive got a zero balance everywehre but empire, and I NEVER get the reload bonuses. They either like you or they don't.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:55 PM

early july i've had $700 in my Empire acct, play everyday, and got a July reload offer popup.

then to add to this, i get an email from Empire at the end of july saying that they are giving me another $100 bonus. i just had to play 500 raked hands.

my party acct with $32 got squat. go figure...

so go figure
Old 09-12-2004, 11:16 PM

I think it's based upon how often you played when you had money. A friend and I recently had our Party accounts zeroed last time them went handing money out for comebacks, and he while I was given $50, he was given $100. The only way I figure it is that he played many more hands than I did when the account was active.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:01 AM

They like me! Three reloads and two free-cash deals between Party and Empire in 3 months. I suppose this is because I stopped playing and loaded up on Intertops. Of course the last freebie I got from Party was $50 in my account and I lost it. not my month

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2004, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They like me! Three reloads and two free-cash deals between Party and Empire in 3 months. I suppose this is because I stopped playing and loaded up on Intertops. Of course the last freebie I got from Party was $50 in my account and I lost it. not my month

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you and everyone else that gets reloads!!!! ;(