Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2004, 03:10 PM

Default Ready for September Bonuses?

I am just looking ahead to the next batch of bonuses. I nearly emptied Stars, Paradise and UB back to Neteller so that I won't miss any this time. What can we expect with the first of the month and Labor Day weekend? Any speculations beyond the Crypto skins?

Anyone? Don't be shy, we like optimism. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2004, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Ready for September Bonuses?

I heard from a very unreliable source that CowTipPoker is offering a 100% up to $1000 bonus for a very small window of time on a day to be announced the day after the sign up for offer ends. How is that for a kick ass bonus??
Old 08-30-2004, 03:18 PM

My Neteller is full and ready. We haven't seen an all around Party/Empire bonus for a long time and Paradises last one was for Firepay only. Stars hasn't had one for awhile either, but they had a bunch that were bundled together in the May-July area.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:20 PM

Seems to be Paradise is "Holiday Friendly." I would put money that they will do a bonus.

Hell Absolute only needs it to be the weekend, so I'd suspect that they will have a bonus as well.

As far as the Party skins....well here's hope'n

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2004, 03:36 PM

I'm trying to learn Omaha split and Party would be the perfect place to do it. I'd rather have a bonus backing any potential losses
Old 08-30-2004, 06:26 PM

Response from Paradise posted in another thread last week concerning their last bonus from Firepay hinted at their next one would be for Neteller coming "soon".

Given Paradise's holiday bonus-focus, I'd say we have a new bonus coming up for this weekend. We should know for sure by Thursday night...
Old 08-30-2004, 10:59 PM

It seems that Pacific has given up on the "Happy Hour Bonus", which is a very unhappy development since the last one helped me pay a lot of bills. Their new newsletter came out without a mention of a bonus of any kind. Does anyone know if there are currently any Pacific bonuses available? I wouldn't mind going back to Pacific, but I would like a little bonus money to help take the sting out of all the site's problems (frequent disconnects, bad software, one table at a time, etc.).

Also, a True Poker reload bonus would be welcome news. Has anyone heard anything about bonuses on True? The games are almost as soft as Pacific, and the software is infinately better, but again a little whoring opportunity would be nice.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:13 PM

Great point on keeping your neteller account funded. I am DEFINITELY going to do this.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Stars and/or Paradise had a Labor Day Weekend bonus special
(for you non-Americans, our Labor Day is coming up the first Monday in September and it's a fairly big 3-day weekend...end of summer BBQ's etc).

UB hasn't had a reload since June incredibly enough.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:21 AM

I just signed up for Firepay and Neteller accounts a couple days ago and today both of them made a small deposit in my bank account and I verified these amounts at Firepay and Neteller. I was just curious as to why several people were talking about depositing funds in their Neteller account ahead of time so they could take advantage of a possible Paradise bonus. I thought if I used the Instacash method that the money immediately showed up and would be available to send to Paradise. Is this wrong?
Old 08-31-2004, 11:43 AM

Instacash costs 8.9% of your deposit which is an outrageous fee.