Two Plus Two Older Archives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2004, 01:42 PM
LinusKS LinusKS is offline
Senior Member

Default Intertops -- What would you do?

I decided to check out Intertops, since I know they feed into the same rooms as PP and EP.

Well, I go to their website, and they're advertising 20% up to $100, so I make a $500 deposit, carefully enter their "EARN20" bonus code, and wait for my account to come up - only it's showing a $75 bonus, rather than $100.

So I write them.

I'm not exactly happy with the quality of customer service so far.

Now here's the question. Do you cash out - if not for the misleading website, then in protest of the "customer service" the site offers?

Or do you go ahead and play for the $75?

EMAIL EXCHANGE STARTS BELOW

Dear VishalS,

I did not use the bonuse code "WELCOME75."

I did not know the bonus code "WELCOME75" existed until you started claiming I'd used it.

If Intertops doesn't want to give me the $25, that's one thing.

But calling me a liar is just adds insult to injury.