Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Poker mentor needed, Someone help please!

Hey everyone,

I am trying to use poker as a tool to put myself through college. I have being playing seriously for about a year and opened my first real money account this week. I started at $50 and worked my way up to $130. I had a really bad day today and ended up with $90 in my account. The question I want to is ask is, is there anyone out there who would want to be my poker mentor and help me become a more consistant player? My goal is to avoid big bankroll swings like the one I had today and a earn a steady hourly rate. I just want someone I can ask questions with or even play me heads up for play money to help me improve my game. Give me encouragement or tell me how to play certain hands. I am a fast learner and would take all advice with open ears. So if anyone is interested in being my poker mentor please send me a message!!! If I could get someone to help me out that would be great. I am new to this forum and love it! thanks everyone for being so nice and helpful my first week. Thanks so much for your time.

Al [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]