Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Table selection method?

After having some life setbacks, Ive finally gotten to the point where I had enough money to start a bankroll for limit on Party $1/$2 Full Ring LHE.

Anyhow, it\'s been a number of months since Ive played any Limit HE on party, and I noticed right off the bat that the tables I was joining seemed different somehow than I remembered them.

The players seemed tighter preflop. There was still rather poor post-flop play, which was good to see. But I switched tables maybe 8 times, not finding any of them to be of satisfactory looseness. When I say loose Im thinking AT LEAST 4 players seeing every flop. The tables I joined were mostly 3 to the flop, HU, or on rare occaision 4 or 5 players.

I got to thinking that maybe the tightness could be accounted for because of the new deposit bonus going on. I am not about to concede that Partypoker players have somehow gotten better.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but im interested in hearing your methods for finding juicy tables. Do you go by pot size? Or do you just randomly pull a table up and watch it for awhile while youre waiting in line? Or any other method you might have, id appreciate hearing about it.

Help me find some good tables!