Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 10:21 PM

Default I just kicked my Bible

The Quote below is from the following article How many idiots are there on this planet?

[ QUOTE ]
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon on Friday released new details about mishandling of the Quran at the Guantanamo Bay prison for terror suspects, confirming that a soldier deliberately kicked the Muslim holy book and that an interrogator stepped on a Quran and was later fired for "a pattern of unacceptable behavior."

In other confirmed incidents, water balloons thrown by prison guards caused an unspecified number of Qurans to get wet; a guard's urine came through an air vent and splashed on a detainee and his Quran; and in a confirmed but ambiguous case, a two-word obscenity was written in English on the inside cover of a Quran.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now wait just a second, I will go kick my Bible. Hold on.

There, I just dropkicked my KJV Bible across my living room and it landed under the coffee table. I did it barefooted and it hurt my foot some.

Now I'll stand on my Bibles, the KJV and the 'Good News Bible'. Hang on.

Done. I put one Bible on top of the other to double my pleasure; this maneuver also made me two inches taller when I was standing on them.

For good measure I just dropkicked (with shoes on this time) Ray Zee’s High-Low-Split Poker book out of my computer den into the living room. It landed on the front cover so Ray is staring out from the back cover looking at the ceiling.

Derive from the above any meaning, pleasure, or displeasure you wish. Perhaps a bunch of 2+2'ers will go on some rampage because of this blatant and blasphemous desecration and mishandling of these Holy Books.

-Zeno, Infidel.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:12 PM

Default Re: I just kicked my Bible

[ QUOTE ]

There, I just dropkicked my KJV Bible across my living room and it landed under the coffee table. I did it barefooted and it hurt my foot some.

[/ QUOTE ]

God still loves you. He just told me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2005, 12:18 AM

Zeno, you aren't an infidel, you are an advocate of the one true religion: philosophy [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].
Old 06-04-2005, 12:23 AM

Perhaps he just revers irreverence.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:28 AM

That's about as good as anyone can do to sum him up in 5 words or less.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:32 AM

Hmmmm.....there's a big to-do about the Newsweek article, the administration flips out, then evidence is released that the Quran was desecrated by US personnel. I'm guessing that next Friday we'll be treated to news that Gitmo actually does resemble the Gulag. You really have two bibles?
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 AM

Default Infidel Castle

[ QUOTE ]
(signed) Zeno, Infidel.

[/ QUOTE ]There's your answer, right there. No harm done to us faithful.

[ QUOTE ]
I just dropkicked my KJV Bible across my living room.

[/ QUOTE ] There are some books I would never do that to. The Bible is one, the phone book is another.

I'll let others elaborate.

[ QUOTE ]
I just dropkicked Ray Zee’s High-Low-Split Poker book out of my computer den into the living room.

[/ QUOTE ] That does it. A fatwa is on its way!

I suggest you contact a plastic surgeon immediately.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:56 AM

lololololololol!!!
coulldnt be put in a more proper context
you crossed the line with the ray zee book though
im telling newsweek
Old 06-04-2005, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm.....there's a big to-do about the Newsweek article, the administration flips out, then evidence is released that the Quran was desecrated by US personnel. I'm guessing that next Friday we'll be treated to news that Gitmo actually does resemble the Gulag. You really have two bibles?

[/ QUOTE ]

desecrated?? did you read his post??
also in the pentagon report is a muslim tore up the pages and flushed them...
which is worse a kicked koran or a flushed koran ??
how does that work?
do we have to riot now ??
i havent had enough coffee for that
Old 06-04-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Quote below is from the following article How many idiots are there on this planet?

[ QUOTE ]
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon on Friday released new details about mishandling of the Quran at the Guantanamo Bay prison for terror suspects, confirming that a soldier deliberately kicked the Muslim holy book and that an interrogator stepped on a Quran and was later fired for "a pattern of unacceptable behavior."

In other confirmed incidents, water balloons thrown by prison guards caused an unspecified number of Qurans to get wet; a guard's urine came through an air vent and splashed on a detainee and his Quran; and in a confirmed but ambiguous case, a two-word obscenity was written in English on the inside cover of a Quran.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done. I put one Bible on top of the other to double my pleasure; this maneuver also made me two inches taller when I was standing on them.

For good measure I just dropkicked (with shoes on this time) Ray Zee’s High-Low-Split Poker book out of my computer den into the living room. It landed on the front cover so Ray is staring out from the back cover looking at the ceiling.

Derive from the above any meaning, pleasure, or displeasure you wish. Perhaps a bunch of 2+2'ers will go on some rampage because of this blatant and blasphemous desecration and mishandling of these Holy Books.

-Zeno, Infidel.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. I wish i knew people like you in real life . [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]