Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Crazy poker

Hi

Crazy poker has an offer where they pay you 10 $ for opening an account registering your VISA card. However I have never heard about Crazy poker – the name indicates that they are capable of doing things you would not expect. So my concern is what can they do with my VISA account number? Do any of you know Crazy Poker? Is it a serious place or a bogus place?

Best Regards

sunek
Old 05-23-2005, 10:00 AM

Default Re: Crazy poker

[ QUOTE ]
Hi

Crazy poker has an offer where they pay you 10 $ for opening an account registering your VISA card. However I have never heard about Crazy poker – the name indicates that they are capable of doing things you would not expect. So my concern is what can they do with my VISA account number? Do any of you know Crazy Poker? Is it a serious place or a bogus place?

Best Regards

sunek

[/ QUOTE ]

crazypoker.com is part of the Prima network, which is legit. you should be able to confirm this on prima's site.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:01 AM

Crazy poker is legit. Just cashed out from there last week. Cashout took 2 days and support is prompt and seems to know what they are talking about. Its a Prima skin so there shouldnt be any worries.They have a nice 7x = $100 bonus going also....

Luxorr
Old 05-23-2005, 11:19 AM

I registered my VISA card with them for the free $10 a few months ago, as well as whored the deposit bonus with no problems.

Mat
Old 05-23-2005, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

crazypoker.com is part of the Prima network, which is legit. you should be able to confirm this on prima's site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fear Prima. I heard a lot of not so good story about them. Plus, their software & cash out process sucks!
Old 05-23-2005, 12:57 PM

I did this one a week ago with no problems. One thing though you will have to email them to get them to give you the $10 or any bonus you sign up for. Also, go to www.crazypoker.com/cp when you sign up. Then when you email them for your downloading software bonus tell them you are a Card Player magazine reader and your bonus will be $15 instead of the standard $10.

Hope this isn't spam as I have nothing to gain by giving you this info.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:48 PM

While your question is completely legitmate, if you have never heard of a given site, I'd worry more about sites with names like "CompletelyReliableAndLegitimate--Really.com or LloydsOfLondonPoker.com (not affiliated with Lloyd's of London Ltd., who wouldn't slap their name on a Poker room, anyway)

Scammers usually try to seem like they *aren't* going to do anything outlandish. [There have been exceptions, but the ones that come to mind at the moment were all stock IPOs listed on some major exchange] After all CrazyPoker isn't going to go to court (if any offshore would show up in court) and are "Hey, we warned them we were capable of cra-a-a-zy things!"

"But they seemed so respectable" is a wail that echoes through the halls of every bankruptcy court.