Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 04:55 AM

Default Help needed because of screw up with Party Bonus sequencing

I cleared the Compbounus, Jan05Rel.

I did the transactions for all the Cashout Boniii a couple of days ago and I transferred $1000 for the BonusJan this night.

Open Boniii are in the following order:

BonusJan (exp 02/02/05, 1400 rh needed)
JanCashOut 1-4 (all exp 02/12/05, 1850 rh needed).

I thought that my rh now will count against the bonus with the soonest exp.date but instead they count against the first cash out bonus. It is impossible for me to clear 2850 rh until 02/02/05.

What are my options? Sending an e-mail to Party asking them to let the rh count against BonusJan? Or do I have to give up on the BonusJan? I would gladly give up on the cashouts, if this would let me clear BonusJan right away.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Help needed because of screw up with Party Bonus sequencing

I guess I will try the e-mail tonight
Old 01-26-2005, 09:51 AM

That's only 400 hands a night for the next 7 days. Unless you're really busy you should be able to clear that without too big a problem. Just hope you don't start sucking right in the beginning or the tilt might make the clearing -EV despite the bonuses! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Good luck!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:56 AM

Party does this sort of thing on purpose, often putting a cashout bonus in people's accounts right before the offer a reload, and having a 7 day bonus after a string of earlier longer term bonuses.

You are unlikely to get them to change the order. Play it off fast, or accept the loss of one of your bonuses.

As a rule, I play off my bonus right away, even if I have 30 days, just to prevent being "trapped" by a new 7 day bonus coming at a bad time for me.

It's a bonus, you do not have the "entitlement" to get it, if you can't play the hands in the order you got the bonuses.

BTW, its not as if this is expiring in a day or two. Why not just step up and play it off?
Old 01-26-2005, 09:58 AM

Thanks. I will try. But I have a full time job and a family and quite some social life. 400 raked hands a night is about 3-4 hours if you count everything. I guess I will cut down on sleeping.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. I will try. But I have a full time job and a family and quite some social life. 400 raked hands a night is about 3-4 hours if you count everything. I guess I will cut down on sleeping.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4 table 6max it's only about 2 hours [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4 table 6max it's only about 2 hours [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4-table NL 50 6-max that's only about 1.3 hours. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4-table NL 50 6-max that's only about 1.3 hours. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Or, in my case even quicker until all my money is gone [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are my options? Sending an e-mail to Party asking them to let the rh count against BonusJan? Or do I have to give up on the BonusJan? I would gladly give up on the cashouts, if this would let me clear BonusJan right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that the only thing that may come of this would be that they take away the cashout bonuses. Many people already got some or all of them taken away, and some other people who slipped through but then later emailed about problems with BONUSJAN ended up getting theirs taken away too. If you still have them, don't draw attention to yourself.

In my experience, Party is not very sympathetic at all about how much work it will take for you to clear hunderds of dollars of bonuses, and are not going to go out of their way to help you with it.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:24 PM

yup. same exact thing happened to me. just man up and play the hands. i had a week to finish janrel05, jancashout 1-4, and bonus jan, all maxed. now i can honestly say i hate the game and will be taking a much needed break. it can be done pretty easily, considering i played 3 full games, so playing 6max will be even faster.