Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Max use of Funds for Bonus Deposits

Hello All .... just a quick question about the current Empire and Paradise reload Bonus deposit requirements. Can you deposit the $600 at Empire get the bonus and then withdraw most (leaving enough to play obviously) and deposit it at Paradise for their reload? If I am not mistaken Paradise reload bonus has no time requirements and I am not sure what Empires time requirement is altho I know they usually have one. I would plan to play till empire bonus is released and then go to Paradise.

Are there flaws in this thinking ? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Thanx
Old 02-05-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Max use of Funds for Bonus Deposits

[ QUOTE ]
Hello All .... just a quick question about the current Empire and Paradise reload Bonus deposit requirements. Can you deposit the $600 at Empire get the bonus and then withdraw most (leaving enough to play obviously) and deposit it at Paradise for their reload? If I am not mistaken Paradise reload bonus has no time requirements and I am not sure what Empires time requirement is altho I know they usually have one. I would plan to play till empire bonus is released and then go to Paradise.

Are there flaws in this thinking ? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Thanx

[/ QUOTE ]

Your thinking is correct, but I'd deposit at Paradise first, then withdrawal most or all of your funds and then go for Empire. Paradise's bonus expires tomorrow 02/06, while Empire's expires 02/08. So, deposit the max you can at Paradise, you can withdrawal four hours later. Then your money should be in Neteller in four hours and go hit up Empire. There is no expiration on clearing the bonus at Paradise, but at Empire it expires seven days from deposit if you do not clear it by then.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:52 AM

maybe, except I'm not sure any pokerrooms will transfer your money to neteller on weekends.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe, except I'm not sure any pokerrooms will transfer your money to neteller on weekends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even so, the Empire reload doesn't expire until Tuesday so he could deposit on Paradise today then withdrawal tomorrow and it'll be back on Monday in his account.

PS: Paradise usually does cashouts daily, even weekends.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:44 PM

I've done the bouncing-money (deposit to get bonus and immediately withdraw most/all right away) with the Party skins without problems before.

When I did this with Empire on 2/2, I deposited $600 to max the bonus and then withdrew $400. I only need about $200 sitting there to multi $1/2. I got an email from them shortly after with:

"We have received cash out request for $400.00 on 02/02/2005. However, we have noticed that you have made a purchase of $600.00 and cashing out the amount without playing at our site. This was a bit of concern for us."

and a request to contact them before they would process the withdrawal. I emailed them explaining I only needed a couple hundred there to play but wanted to get the bonus. They processed the withdrawal but politely asked me to only deposit what I need to play with.

If you deposit, I'd just play a little bit before making a withdrawal to try to avoid this.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire transfered money to my NETeller account in less than an hour today...

Acme
Old 02-06-2005, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PS: Paradise usually does cashouts daily, even weekends.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty... thats good to know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]