Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2004, 05:11 AM

Default Pokertracker is helping me minimize the damage

I bought Poker Tracker recently. I'm in the midst of yet another downswing (don't worry I've had larger and more frequent upswings than down). However, this is the first one in which I've had PT.

After having replayed many hands, I can see that I'm playing fine. There are places I can make an adjustment, but my heavy losses are primarily due to things out of my control. It's a real confidence boost to watch how often I folded when I was behind without correct odds, and raising when I was the favourite to win.

I could do this before, but PT makes it easy. PT allows me to look at how I played all my KJ suited, for example.

I put off buying it for quite a while because I wanted to build a large bankroll relative to the cost of the software. I wasn't really sure I was a winning player, but once the BR got into the thousands, $55 for PT seemed too cheap to put off purchasing any longer.

All players with a bankroll of over $500 must strongly consider buying it ASAP! You can earn back your $55 fairly quickly I'm sure!
Old 11-21-2004, 05:44 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker is helping me minimize the damage

[ QUOTE ]
All players with a bankroll of over $500 must strongly consider buying it ASAP!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would recommend that it be purchased sooner. It helped me hit that 500 mark much faster than had I not had it.