Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2003, 06:06 AM

Default KotZ password

I have just sent the password to all the people who have participated in the previous King of the Zoo tournaments. If anybody has been missed out, PM me and I will sort out the p/w for you.

For anybody else who hasn't played before, you need 25 posts to qualify, send me a PM with your Poker Stars username, and I will reply with the password.

The tournament is this Thursday at 21:00 EST - $30+$3 Limit Holdem @ Poker Stars.

Simon
Old 09-01-2003, 06:16 AM

Default Re: KotZ password

Can i play? I HAVE OVER 85 POSTS.

Just wanted to ask before I bothered to pm you.
Old 09-01-2003, 08:52 AM

josh, josh, josh

don't you think simon has enough on his plate without your expecting him to have to answer you twice?

why don't you just pm him, once, and ask for the password, like everybody else in a silmilar position?

think, boy, think - have some consideration for others - please

Old 09-01-2003, 12:12 PM

i'm in a very tough situation where i doubt i will be able to play, but there is a tiny possibility that i can at least start it, and my spouse will finish if need be.

i have been away, and my NETeller is unfunded. i don't play stars so have no money there. i have not played there since the 7 stud tourney, and cashed out right after the game.

can any of my buddies, who has a paypal account, and $33 extra at stars please PM me? i want to have a way to fund it in case i can make it.

i'll paypal you, and you transfer to my stars account. i will know by tomorrow night or wednesday morning. please do not let your fears of my superior LHE skills deter you from PMing. I promise to softplay you exactly two hands if you are talented enough to outlast the field and get HU with me.

merci'

Old 09-01-2003, 01:11 PM

Granny, I don't have any money at Stars right now, but if you want I can do a transfer from my Neteller account to yours, and you can deposit that money into Poker Stars. Let me know.

-- Homer
Old 09-01-2003, 03:18 PM

I'll transfer it for u at Stars Granny, pm me. I have plenty of money there, but u gotta promise you never reveal to ANYONE the name of the account it came from!!!!!!! I know you wouldn't. PM me quick, I'm subject to lose it all at any time! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2003, 03:34 PM

david, homer & everyone that PM'd me.. THANKS!!! i'm all set now, but appreciate the offers.

mr. jedi is handling granny's loan, and am only having to pay 50% interest. i have faxed my passport and utility bill as he requested, and spoke to pay-pro (not sure why he wanted me to so that, but that's ok)

he told me that 50% juice was the standard rate. is that true? i'm sure rJ would never screw me, but i just wanted to make sure that $50 was not an excessive amount to pay back for a two hour, $33 front.

i hope to see you guys thursday from a seat, but if i can't play i will certainly come sit on the rail a bit and admonish everyone's play.

seriously though, this forum is filled with really incredible people.

taking notes josh??

Old 09-01-2003, 03:38 PM

i'm sure rJ would never screw me

You got that right....

http://www.watchersweb.com/funnyfarm/f15992.htm
Old 09-01-2003, 06:04 PM

i have faxed my passport and utility bill as he requested

You got of easy. Golden Palace Poker wanted copies of the front and back of my credit card, a bank statement, credit card statement, a phone sex conversation with Lisa, the teller from my local bank, molds of my house keys and the little silouhette picture my parents had made for me when I was 6 years old.

The 50% juice is quite fair. I doubt you'll get a better deal on todays bear market.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:22 PM

Hey I woulda done 30%!

$33 is 30% of $110, right?

Sound fair?