Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Question to a play

I have found 2 hands I finally believe is worth posting after having my ego shattered by betgo [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] 1 hand

ending stages of 11 r ps blinds 3000/6000, down to59 players. I am in sb 96K hand 44 bb is 48K

Folded to me I raise 4 x bb.
My line of thouhgt- Hoping to steal, but unless pp in bb I have a coinflipp. Image-thight I have a vp entered pots of 15%since break 1. I have pulled some plays and the table has been unbroken for a long time. BB I considered to be decent, but guessed he had some respect for me.If I had limped I reckon he would believe me weak and play at the blinds. Should I have let this one go?

Bb play is also of interest. He reraises all in with A-5 os. Given the above image and all. Is this justified as a hand to take the flipp with? What range would u put the sb on to make the move?And is that range coherent with my image

hand 2.same level 55 playeers left,I am in mp2 with KTs 48k folded to, I make a raise of 24k button has 196k, He moves all inn

Again is KTs to weak to move in with, I bet half my stack to show that I am pot commited and hoping I would be read for a medium to high pp.Button appears to be a good player, he has built him self up again from loosing 50-70% of his stack 3 times, he has an agressive style, but not loose-capable of alot of moves. He puts me all in with A7h. Is this too just?
Old 09-11-2005, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Question to a play

alright, hand 1.. i was going to say you dont have to raise 4x BB... if you want to steal in these late stages 2.5/3x bb will do.. But, since he only has 7ish BB's.. just put him all in... dont let him think he has anyn Fold equity...

but the way you played it.. you have to calla fter he pushes.

2nd hand.. push! you only have 7BB's.. you could fold it.. but a raise of half your stack is a bad move. I push it.