Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 02:53 AM

Default Conflicting Situation

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

The situation is that "Joe" emailed me and all the other people from high school we used to hang out with(8 total)that he was planning a trip. He said the trip would be from the 17th-20th of december. The email also said that he would be reserving 2 rooms, for the 8 of us at circus circus. I emailed him saying I didnt like that place and that I would get my own room at another place.

Anyway I reserved my room last month and then suddenly "Bill" who chose to share in the expenses of my room said "dude he hasnt reserved his room." Anyway turns out he has not reserved his room and he is a super cheap ass. Out of the 8, theres "Joe" who has no room because he says he is broke and he planned the trip, 2 other friends who also have no room are cheap asses, 2 cancelled, and the other 4 reserved the room with me. Well those 3 friends are up in the air. So "Joe" told "Bill" "since you guys already have a room we can all stay there." That would be 7 in a room and I hate the idea and so does "Dude" who is also staying in the room, "Bill" doesnt care either way and I havent asked the 4th guy.

So the problem is, I look like a Jerk if I dont let them stay in the room, but I hate the idea of having 7 people in a room. So what can I do?