Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 03-30-2005, 06:34 PM
obeythekitten obeythekitten is offline
Senior Member

Default anyone see what a joke UB\'s \"Player Appreciation Day\" prizes are?

for the entire day on march 31st they are offering a 50% redeposit bonus (capped at $100 in bonus money)

but what made me laugh are the "fabulous prizes" that they are randomly giving out to players seated at cash games at various times during the day -

Time Prize

Noon 12 Stone Hats

1 pm TEC to 5 players

2 pm $25 bonus dollars to 10 players

3 pm $15 cash to 10 players

4 pm 12 Black hats

5 pm 12 mousepads

6 pm $25 bonus dollars to 10 players

7 pm TEC to 5 players

8 pm $15 cash to 10 players

9 pm 12 Stone Hats

10 pm $25 cash to 10 players

11 pm 12 Black hats

Midnight $50 cash to 10 players
Old 03-30-2005, 06:48 PM
bandfan bandfan is offline
Member

Location: stl

looks pretty fabulous to me
Old 03-30-2005, 06:57 PM
playersare playersare is offline
Senior Member

from the good ol days:

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:58:27 -0500
From: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
Subject: hourly giveaway [#578368]
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations playersare !

You have been randomly selected to receive $300 cash to be credited to your poker account. This
prize is part of our Free Money Giveaway event, where ONE player is chosen from a real money table
every hour between noon and midnight and rewarded just for playing.

We' thank you for choosing to play at UltimateBet, we hope you enjoy your prize.

Have fun!

Fabian.
UltimateBet Member Services

considering they've already removed the high hand jackpots, de-emphasized the time at the tables promotion, and increased the UB points prices on their low end swag, I'm not surprised how much stingier they are on the spot giveaways as well.

but shorthanded 2/4 limit is still pretty juicy to go with the $500 or so bonus bucks I still have pending there. love that software too
Old 03-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Siegmund Siegmund is offline
Senior Member

Giveaways? Yawn. Even the BIG drawings and high-hand jackpots in the past were only worth a few cents of EV.

But hey... 100 bucks is 100 bucks, I'll be making a deposit. No complaints at all from me there.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:22 PM
GrannyMae GrannyMae is offline
Senior Member

Fabian

hmmm

is this UB's version of party poker and the protestant support staff in bombay?
Old 03-30-2005, 07:28 PM
mosquito mosquito is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
for the entire day on march 31st they are offering a 50% redeposit bonus (capped at $100 in bonus money)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you find this? I can't verify it......
Old 03-30-2005, 07:35 PM
MajorCP MajorCP is offline
Member

Location: Phoenix

Thanks for posting that, it isn't on BW, no notice was in my mailbox, plus I didn't see it anywhere in the lobby area when logging onto UB. After reading your post I did go to UB's regular web site and noticed the ad there.

Maybe it's just me that they don't appreciate even after two years of playing on their site.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:54 PM
obeythekitten obeythekitten is offline
Senior Member

for the entire day on march 31st they are offering a 50% redeposit bonus (capped at $100 in bonus money)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you find this? I can't verify it......

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotion...reciation.html

Make a deposit on March 31st (game time) and we’ll credit you with a 50% redeposit bonus up to $100 Bonus Dollars! A 50% bonus will be given on any deposit between $50 and $500 from 12:01am –11:59 pm ET on March 31st, 2005.

Limit one bonus per customer. Bonuses credited as bonus dollars. A maximum of $100 bonus dollars will be awarded

UltimateBet.com reserves the right to remove bonus dollars from any player account if they determine that abuse of our bonus offer has occurred by that player.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:59 PM
M Tal M Tal is offline
Member

can anyone here explain to me how to abuse the bonus here.
i know they can take the bonus dollars, but its a risk i'm
willing to take.
thanks