Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 05:18 PM

Default RIP Mack Wonder 2005

To All,

After seeing what I have seen today on PP, I am thoroughly convinced that poker is rigged, and hence it is time to say goodbye.

Skill...eh what skill. Any two cards will do. 45o early facing a raise, sure, that'll do. How about a 73s facing a double raise, why not. AA, nah, to good of a hand, fold. 84s, yeah, that’s more like it. Wow I flopped a straight with 97o, eh, odds were in my favor. Lets see, how about an UTG raise with K5s, whoa nailed a backdoor flush, sweet. 34o runner runner, with two outs...i like those odds. Wow, you really can win playing 80% of hands while being passive. The secret is to play almost every single hand and always call down to the river no matter if it is raised or capped. It’s all so simple. I can’t believe I just figured this out. I should write a book. I would call it: "Fishing: Drop a line and pull out a sucker". It would actually be a pamphlet, or a one sheet piece of paper that would say: "Play every hand, and never ever ever ever fold...the end" I would make millions, cause it really works. Only the smarties out there wouldn’t believe it, and little do they know they would get taken for every cent they have, every one! Suckers!

I renounce this game of "skill" and leave it to the suckers who still believe that it is not rigged. I use to be one of you poor souls who believed all was just when it came to skill and getting the best of a good spot. Good spots are for the optimists who believe over time variance will allow them to prevail. Fat chance slim! Math is rigged too. You would have a better chance of squeezing a baboon out of your ass with out popping your O-ring than winning by playing solid poker. Believe me, I would know, I've tried both. I’d show you a picture of it if I wouldn’t get banned. Not that it matters anyway.

It’s been a long (relatively) wild run filled with up’s and down’s and down’s and down’s, and not to mention up’s then down’s. Have fun everyone, and enjoy the run while you can. I wish the best of luck to you all and envy your perseverance and optimism. Pass it on.

PP uninstalled - check
Poker tracker uninstalled - check
Poker stars uninstalled - check
Game time plus uninstalled - check
Bid farewell to 2+2 – check

RIP Mack Wonder 2005 [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: RIP Mack Wonder 2005

[ QUOTE ]
Math is rigged too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kept telling my teachers that, but nobody would believe me.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: RIP Mack Wonder 2005

Can I ahve your bankroll?