Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Any kind soul with SNG experience?

Hi all. I must say I learn so damn much reading these boards (though ocasionally people argue so much u never find out the right answer hehe) but as always I have a question...

I just recently picked up SNG's 10+1 and havent been doing to good, just broken even on around 15 plays (not much I know but still) I think I am way to loose cause I play alot of SSNL and those plays joins into the SNG's.
I also _suck_ at shorthanded, heads up... I dont have any preflop reqs like I have in a full ring game and I dont adapt fast enough. Is there any thread or kind person willing to help a clueless fish to get better with (as I see it) just the pure basics of preflop, shorthanded and heads up in SNG's?
Sorry if this is a real noobie post but I really want to learn, but I dont wanna learn while I am doing it wrong... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Again guys GREAT POSTS! You are giving us smaller versions of Poker Players a huge amount of information I just hope I one day can repay...
Thanks!
Old 04-21-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Any kind soul with SNG experience?

I was in your shoes about 3 months ago. Here's a good place to start.