Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2004, 03:57 PM

Default Pentagon: 9/11.

I remember i was at the dentists office watching the attacks on the television it their office while i was waiting for my teeth to be cleaned. When i saw the pictures of the pentagon, i immediately called my father (an aerospace engineer for NASA) and asked him if he could possibly believe that a 757 actually did as little damage as was shown as having been done to the pentagon. He said there was no possible way the 757 could have done so little damage and he said that something was definitly not right with the whole situation. We talked again about it the other day, after 3 years for some reason and he told me that it was widely accepted within the NSA and NASA that it could not possibly have been a 757 that hit the pentagon. so i googled it and found this video.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

after watching it i literally sat there for 5 minutes in shock. something is being covered up here, and it kind of scares me. the terrorists convienantly hit the only part of the pentagon that was not open that day and did so flying a 757 2 feet off the ground? when i asked my father if it was even POSSIBLE to do this, he told me no, it was not possible to do that at all. and the damage was 99% consistant with a missile being shot into the pentagon. i cant wait till we find out what actually happened 30 years from now.

Also, if this tape has been shown before, sorry for being repetitive, it has just bothered me how inconsistant with the plane crash of a 757 the pentagon crash site was and i decided to explore further.

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Pentagon: 9/11.

Then where did the 4th missing plane and all of those people go?
Old 10-29-2004, 04:32 PM

follow-up question. can the videos that the FBI confiscated from around the pentagon on that day be requested under the freedom of information act? thanks.

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 04:36 PM

good question...because it certainly wasnt anywhere in the pentagon. if a 757 would have made the turn it did while still on radar it would have stalled and crashed immediately hundreds of miles away.

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 04:42 PM

WOW!!!

If it is that easy to convince you of something, I have some swamp land in Florida that I'd like to sell you. It is a great investment.

Seriously, if everything on that video is true, how do you explain the disappearance of Flight 77 and the deaths of all 64 passengers and crew on board? Why was the 9-11 Commission not able to substantiate ANY these claims?

Do you ever watch the Discovery Channel? There is a nice documentary that airs from time to time explaining exactly what happened that day and why the Pentagon sustained the damage that it did and what happened to the plane. Or is the Discovery channel owned by the same conspiracy organization that bombed the Pentagon?
Old 10-29-2004, 04:42 PM

Default bs - see snopes

Snopes
Old 10-29-2004, 04:58 PM

Default Re: bs - see snopes

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, so apparently the 12 foot in diameter hole in the wall of the pentagon was made by an aircraft jet engine. and then after the engine made a perfect hole in the wall, it dissapeared, along with the rest of the wreckage.

their argument for why their is no hole is literally "look at this picture, the hole is obscured by a fire truck shooting water at it, but if it werent, there would be a giant hole." wow, how convincing...every argument made on the snopes site was heresay or just argued the semantics around the issue.

The least convincing was the argument that the plane hit the ground AND THEN hit the pentagon, but alas, there is no sign of damage anywhere on the pentagon lawn. snopes usually does a much better job of disproving things. they did nothing to convince me that this did not happen.

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 05:06 PM

So... I guess I shouldn't believe the account of my friend who was actually driving on I-395 and saw the plane hit the Pentagon? Let me think abou that. Yeah, you're wrong.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:11 PM

Perhaps these people can convince you...

A list of the people who died on American Airlines Flight 77
Old 10-29-2004, 05:12 PM

it would be easily resolved if...the fbi released the MANY videos they have that would have shown the crash. if i see the rooftop video from the sheraton and i see a 757 i will believe that some miracle happened and the plane hit the pentagon and dissapeared. i would say that your friends testimony is probably overridden by the many pentagon employees who said that it smelled like detonated explosives at the crash site. or the video the pentagon released which shows what could not possibly be a 757 coming over the pentagon lawn.

rj