Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 01:36 PM

Default NBC Las Vegas

One of my favorite shows is Las Vegas on NBC...hot girls, good story, and always an emphasis on the game. Anyways, I was checking out the official site thru NBC. Annie Duke will be guest starring on Monday night. Also, there's a "Las Vegas online poker" game you can play. It's a simple yet cheesy system, but it's pretty cool. I was quite amused, and I wanted to share that with all of you.

It's a nice change from my recent streak of bad beats!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: NBC Las Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
One of my favorite shows is Las Vegas on NBC...hot girls, good story, and always an emphasis on the game. Anyways, I was checking out the official site thru NBC. Annie Duke will be guest starring on Monday night. Also, there's a "Las Vegas online poker" game you can play. It's a simple yet cheesy system, but it's pretty cool. I was quite amused, and I wanted to share that with all of you.

It's a nice change from my recent streak of bad beats!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Annie Duke, huh? I make sure and skip that episode!! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Annie Duke, huh? I make sure and skip that episode!! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-06-2005, 03:34 PM

I love that show! But I don't know what you mean by emphasis on the game.