Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 12:54 AM

Default training for the game

this will propably sound goofey but here i go,after i first started to play holdem (got my butt kicked, never did take to my butt getting kicked) i bought me some them how to play dvds (five). then one day i had a thought.i took what was to me the most important information and put that on a cd to listen in my truck (spend 6hours day inside that trk)now i bomb my self all day long over and over and over with how to play info.then i redid them adding my on thoghts and plus throwing in some math probabilits here and there(all that info was redued to 2 audio cds) so now when i set at the table its just like swating a misqotie that lands on me. now im doing my books (*yes its is time comsuming) going tru them page by page and rewriting (plus adding or expanding on with my on thoughts) i will be useing( thank you mike petriv holdems odds book) (psychology of poker,schoonmaker*must have),and thank you mr sklansky you have taken my thoght progress to new levels love your work and last but not least mr harrington on holdem vol 1 and 2 ps i play like you write. that sure is going to be a lot of having to listen to myelf. at this point in my young game i have played around 30 tourments 1 first 2 secounds 2 thiirds all live games with 30 to 40 players there about. no i have never tryed to sell nor do i loan out my labor. what i do is for me alone. i just dont like loseing my money. i would like to take this momnet to think all the authers for all that you have given.the other players used to like seeing me enter the tourments now they wish i would just stay home.instead of smiling and telling me they hope i would draw a seat at there table, they moan.