Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2005, 12:01 PM

Default WTF!!! no Neteller for MD residents????

So Neteller will not allow Maryland residants to make deposits. Are there anyother states that this is the case? Who else do you guys use?

Greg
Old 02-24-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: WTF!!! no Neteller for MD residents????

[ QUOTE ]
So Neteller will not allow Maryland residants to make deposits. Are there anyother states that this is the case? Who else do you guys use?

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Just you guys. Maryland is a hotbed for terrorists.

And bad drivers.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2005, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

And bad drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what if there is an Indian/Afghan resturant on every corner and I drive like an [censored]. I want to deposit money to play POKER. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriouslly guys, how do you bonus whore from MD with no Neteller? How do you even deposit money?

Greg
Old 02-24-2005, 12:12 PM

IGM-Pay

-d
Old 02-24-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And bad drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only when the Virginians are commuting through here.

-d
Old 02-24-2005, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And bad drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only when the Virginians are commuting through here.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus the roads are going to be a nightmare today becasue anytime it snows people start to drive like idiots.

Greg
Old 02-24-2005, 01:19 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Seriouslly guys, how do you bonus whore from MD with no Neteller? How do you even deposit money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried FirePay? I'm not familiar with it myself, but it seems to be the main multi-site alternative to Neteller (I haven't heard that they don't allow MD accounts, but I don't know that for a fact). There are others, which you can usually find by browsing around the cashier areas of the sites. And for Party/skins, you can use IGMPAY, which comes directly from your checking account (you can always open a 2nd checking account somewhere that offers free checking, if you're nervous about giving them your main account #). You can get a bonus for your very first deposit using IGMPAY (it doesn't matter if you've used other deposit methods previously) by entering IGMPAY as the bonus code, but if you have an alternative way to get a bonus, deposit with a different method to get that bonus, then use IGMPay to get its bonus (if you use IGMPay, but enter a different bonus code, you've blown the opportunity to get the IGMPAY one).

-Mike
Old 02-24-2005, 03:32 PM

Interesting this was posted today. I used to live in Virginia and had a neteller account, moved to maryland but never updated by address information on neteller. Today I called them for an unrelated reason, and decided to update my information (over the phone), as soon as I told them I had moved to maryland they closed my account literally within a minute. I wish I had known I would have never updated my information. I had some cash in the account which they said they would forward to my bank account. I had lots of neteller points which they said are basically useless now.

Does party poker even accept firepay? I don't remember seeing it there as an option, but can't check it right now cuz of my work firewall.

Definately hurts not having a neteller account, esp when trying to cash in on their bonuses, neteller is a very hand tool to have for various reasons.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:39 PM

party and skins accept firepay for deposit only....but not for withdrawls... i usually deposit via firepay then withdraw via IGMpay
Old 02-24-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting this was posted today. I used to live in Virginia and had a neteller account, moved to maryland but never updated by address information on neteller. Today I called them for an unrelated reason, and decided to update my information (over the phone), as soon as I told them I had moved to maryland they closed my account literally within a minute. I wish I had known I would have never updated my information. I had some cash in the account which they said they would forward to my bank account. I had lots of neteller points which they said are basically useless now.

Does party poker even accept firepay? I don't remember seeing it there as an option, but can't check it right now cuz of my work firewall.

Definately hurts not having a neteller account, esp when trying to cash in on their bonuses, neteller is a very hand tool to have for various reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually thinking of trying again using a VA address (my mom's). The problem is that they already have my my last 4 ssn digits and Im not sure how thorough they are about checking. At the time I asked if I could set up a PO box in VA but they said that they tracked IP addresses from MD. This is obviouslly not the case since Mizzles logged in from MD with no problem.

I would definately suggest to all MD residents thinking of trying to use neteller to use an incorrect address.

Greg