Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Quick PokerAce configuration question.

Is there a way to copy your layout of Player 1 to all positions at the table, or do you have to manually lay it all out?

Thanks,

Nigel
Old 07-06-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Quick PokerAce configuration question.

Right now you have to do it manually. Snap to grid makes this easier, but I do admit, it's still a pain.

Making the Layout Manager easier to use is going to be a high priority as soon as I get a few more sites supported and Omaha support. Then it won't be such a pain.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Quick PokerAce configuration question.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. So far, it seems to be a very nice piece of software. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nigel
Old 07-06-2005, 06:51 PM

Default One other thing...

If I use multiple Databases, like say a datamine DB and my current month, how does it handle the same person duplicated in both databases, does it give me the stats with the larger number of hands on that player?

Thanks again,

Nigel
Old 07-06-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: One other thing...

[ QUOTE ]
If I use multiple Databases, like say a datamine DB and my current month, how does it handle the same person duplicated in both databases, does it give me the stats with the larger number of hands on that player?

Thanks again,

Nigel

[/ QUOTE ]

It combines them. The only thing that is a little weird is autorate icons. Right now it grabs the first icon it comes across. I'll be adding options for this in a later version.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:52 PM

So it just combines them and does some sort of weighted average on their stats? If I understand this correctly, I can just keep importing new hands to my current month and use the last couple of databases I have that are datamines and the PA software will figure out the rest for me without messing up the stats?

If so, that's pretty sweet!
Old 07-06-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it just combines them and does some sort of weighted average on their stats? If I understand this correctly, I can just keep importing new hands to my current month and use the last couple of databases I have that are datamines and the PA software will figure out the rest for me without messing up the stats?

If so, that's pretty sweet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of it as PA Hud treating your databases as one big database. It takes all your data from this, this and this database, adds up the numbers and gives you the stats from those. It's the exact numbers you would get if you had all the hand histories in a single database.